the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Lawyers and Law Firms
Business and Corporate Law
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Adams and Reese LLP
- Covers numerous areas of business law areas.
Akerman Senterfitt LLP
- Business law firm with offices in Florida, New York, Washington, California, Virginia, Colorado, Texas, and Nevada.
Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, LLP
- Large law firm, representing clients in the United States and overseas on commercial, environmental, regulatory, real estate, health care, and communications matters.
Alston & Bird, LLP
- Business firm with offices in North Carolina, New York, Georgia, and Washington DC.
Andersen Firm, PC
- Offering broad business and corporate services from offices in Tennessee, Florida, New York, and Washington DC.
Andrews & Kurth LLP
- Provides legal services worldwide from offices in Houston, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, The Woodlands and Washington, D.C. Practices in civil law and representing companies, individuals, partnerships and institutions.
Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Business firm with offices throughout the nation. Includes firm history, attorney biographies, and news.
Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll, LLP
- Law firm with more than 550 lawyers and twelve offices located throughout the mid-Atlantic corridor and the western United States.
- Business law firm with offices in Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, Shanghai, White Plains and Wilmington.
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
- Providing business, litigation and government services to clients throughout the US across a variety of industries from offices in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
Boehl Stopher & Graves
- Corporate and litigation law firm with five locations in Kentucky and Indiana.
Bonner, Kiernan, Trebach & Crociata
- Serving clients in dispute resolution, aviation, technology, construction, business, white collar crime, employment, environmental law, insurance coverage, defense litigation, and trial and appellate practice. Offices throughout the Northeast.
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Providing a broad range of legal services from offices in Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, and Washington DC.
Breen, Olson & Trenton LLP
- Offices in Arizona and southern California focusing in business law, real estate, bankruptcy, and estate planning. Includes profile and practice areas.
- Pennsylvania-based commercial law firm, with offices in Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey and New York.
Burke & Reddy, LLP
- Business firm with offices in Washington, DC and Newport Beach, California.
Campbell, Woods, Bagley, Emerson, McNeer & Herndon
- Serving the legal needs of businesses, health care and financial institutions, local governments, insurance companies, and individuals in a broad range of civil matters. Offices in Charleston and Huntington, West Virginia, and Ashland, Kentucky.
- Business and insurance defense litigation firm, with offices in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New York City.
- Business firm with offices in California, New Jersey, and Bangalore.
Clausen Miller PC
- Business firm with offices in the United States and London.
Cole Schotz P.C.
- Providing a broad range of business services with offices in New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland and Texas.
Conway Farrell Curtin & Kelly, PC
- Business firm with offices in New York and New Jersey.
Cox, Padmore, Skolnik & Shakarchy, LLP
- Services for litigation, employment, business and corporate matters, and real estate from offices in New York, Colorado, and California.
Cox, Wootton, Lerner, Griffin, and Hansen
- Assisting with maritime, employment, environmental, bankruptcy, construction, insurance, and real estate law. Offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Honolulu.
Cullen and Dykman
- Offering legal services for matters including banking, corporate, energy, real estate, litigation, labor, municipal law, and estate planning, from offices in New York, New Jersey, and the District of Columbia.
Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Multi-service law firm with offices in New York, California, Connecticut and Columbia. Includes an overview of attorneys and practice areas.
Downs, Rachlin & Martin, PLLC
- Offering a broad range of services, focused on the legal needs of business, from offices in Vermont and New Hampshire.
Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Chicago and Washington, DC, law firm focusing on corporate and securities, human resources, health, technology, litigation, intellectual property, telecommunications, real estate, environmental, bankruptcy and corporate restructuring.
Duane, Morris LLP
- Practicing in intellectual property, telecommunications, information technologies, energy, water resources, endangered species, and international dispute resolution.
Duncan, Green, Brown, Langeness & Eckley, PC
- Commercial law firm with offices in Des Moines, Iowa and Denver, Colorado.
Dykema Gossett, PLLC
- Offering services for matters including bankruptcy, corporate finance, employment, litigation, government policy, health care, intellectual property, real estate, tax, and environmental law, from offices in Michigan, Illinois, Washington D.C., and Italy.
Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott
- National law firm with ten offices throughout the eastern United States.
Fabian & Clendenin
- Services for litigation, business, commercial transactions, real estate, bankruptcy, taxation, securities, employment, education, intellectual property, and environmental law, from offices in Utah, Ohio, and Nevada.
Foley & Lardner LLP
- Offering services for business law, health law, litigation, intellectual property, regulatory affairs, and taxation, from offices in Wisconsin, Colorado, Illinois, Florida, California, and the District of Columbia.
Foran Glennon Palandech Ponzi & Rudloff PC
- Attorney and practice profiles for a law firm specializing in insurance, accounting malpractice, construction, corporate litigation, and related fields. Offices in Los Angeles and Chicago.
Fox Rothschild LLP
- Nationwide commercial legal firm. Includes attorney profiles and office locations.
Frost Brown Todd
- Covering commercial transactions and real estate, business and corporate law in nine states. Includes list of practice areas and office locations.
Funk & Bolton, P.A.
- Emphasizing insurance regulation, commercial litigation, government relations, and local government law, from offices in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Ganje Law Offices
- Natural resources and commercial law and litigation attorneys with offices in South Dakota and New York.
Garvey Schubert Barer
- Law firm with offices in Seattle, Portland, New York, and Washington, D.C., providing services for business, corporate finance, e-commerce, international trade, IP, litigation, and technology legal matters.
Gibbs, Giden, Locher and Turner LLP
- Construction, commercial, insurance and labor law services from offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Goulston & Storrs
- Handling commercial, corporate, health care, international, litigation, philanthropic advisory, real estate, environmental, trusts and estates, and tax issues. Offices in Boston, New York City, Washington DC, and Beijing.
Graydon Head & Ritchey LLP
- Business-oriented firm with offices in Ohio and Kentucky.
- Business oriented law firm with offices in Boston, Hartford, and San Francisco.
Hailey McNamara Hall Larmann & Papale LLP
- Litigation practice serving the interests of corporate and insurance clients from offices in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin and Schiller
- Services for complex litigation, corporate transactions, real estate, bankruptcy, tax, and estate planning, from offices in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and Norristown, Pennsylvania, and Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Herrick Feinstein LLP
- Serving every major private sector industry and public sector governmental clients, from offices in New York and New Jersey.
The Heuer Law Group
- Law firm, with offices in Charlottesville, Virginia and Cambridge, Massachusetts, providing legal services to the building industry in areas including design practices and construction business operations.
Hinshaw & Culbertson
- National law firm, headquartered in Chicago, providing service from offices in Illinois, Arizona, California, Florida, Indiana, Minnesota, Missouri, and Wisconsin.
Holland & Hart
- Providing business and litigation services from offices in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Wyoming, Idaho, and Washington, DC.
Hunton & Williams
- Law firm, with offices in New York, Miami, Washington and Atlanta, performing domestic and international business, transactional and intellectual property work.
Husch Blackwell Sanders LLP
- Business firm with offices in Tennessee, Missouri and Illinois.
- Law firm with offices in Indianapolis, Chicago, Washington D.C., Kansas City, and South Bend, serving clients in the areas of business, employment and labor law, litigation, public finance and real estate.
Jackson & Kelly PLLC
- Offering business and corporate legal services, from offices in West Virginia, Colorado, Kentucky, and the District of Columbia.
Jenner & Block LLP
- National law firm with offices in Chicago, Dallas, New York and Washington, DC.
- Business firm with offices in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Houston, Lafayette, Miami and Washington D.C.
Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
- Specializing in complex civil litigation, creditors' rights and bankruptcy, employment practices, and family law.
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- National corporate and business law firm.
Keesal, Young & Logan
- Business law firm, with offices in Long Beach, San Francisco, Seattle, Anchorage, and Hong Kong.
Kirkland & Ellis
- International commercial law firm, handling complex litigation, corporate, intellectual property, e-commerce, tax and planning, and business formation, from offices throughout the United States and in London.
Lane Powell PC
- Serving the legal needs of business and industry in the Pacific Northwest, with attorneys in Seattle, Portland, Anchorage, Olympia and Tacoma.
Lathrop & Gage Law Offices
- Law firm, based in Kansas City, with additional offices in Kansas, Missouri, and Washington DC, providing litigation and business law services to clients on a regional, national and international basis.
Lindquist & Vennum, PLLP
- Business-oriented general practice law firm, with offices in Minnesota and Colorado.
Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP
- Offices in Dallas, Austin, Houston and New Orleans, and practicing in virtually every area of the law.
- Experienced attorneys in Minneapolis, Hudson and New York City specializing in business law, entertainment and sports contracts, litigation and appeals, intellectual property, estate planning, taxes, and product liability.
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Provides services for a range of industries including healthcare, entertainment, media, and technology. Offices in California, New York, and Washington, D.C.
Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin
- Business law firm, based in Philadelphia, with offices in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, West Virginia, Ohio, and Florida.
- Offering corporate, business, immigration, real estate, environmental and intellectual property services from offices in Chicago, Los Angeles and Schaumburg.
Maya & Associates
- Practice areas include trusts and estates, litigation, military, corporate, labor, criminal defense, and matrimonial law. Also provides recent news articles in which the firm is mentioned. Offices in Connecticut and New York.
McCarter & English, LLP
- Law firm of over 400 lawyers with offices in Boston, Hartford, Stamford, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia and Wilmington.
- Serving a broad range of clients, for their business, corporate, finance, and litigation needs, from offices in offices in New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, Baton Rouge, Jackson, Lake Providence and Monroe.
McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
- Nationwide law firm practicing in a wide variety of business-related areas.
Meeks & Sheppard
- Customs and international trade law firm with three offices in the United States.
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
- Offers services for a broad range of business and corporate matters, real estate, and intellectual property. Offices are located in Massachusetts, Washington DC, New York, California, Connecticut, and London (United Kingdom).
Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
- Specializes in business, customs, international trade and transportation law. Offices in California, New York, and Washington, D.C.
Montgomery, McCracken Walker & Rhoads, LLP
- Offering services for litigation, business and corporate matters, and labor law, from offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
Morris, Manning and Martin LLP
- Business firm based in Georgia, with additional offices in North Carolina, New Jersey, and Washington, DC.
Nixon Peabody LLP
- Practicing in virtually all business areas from offices located throughout the Northeast, including Boston, New York City and Washington DC.
Ober, Kaler, Grimes & Shriver
- Offices in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and Virginia. Offering services for matters including business, construction, litigation, health law, finance, and employment law.
Ogborn Summerlin & Ogborn
- Law firm with offices in Denver, Colorado, and Lincoln, Nebraska, emphasizing business, commercial and personal injury litigation.
Ohrenstein & Brown, LLC
- Business, real estate, and litigation firm with offices in New York and New Jersey.
Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP
- Law firm concentrating on businesses, investors and entrepreneurs. Located in New York City and Newark.
Parsons Behle & Latimer
- Firm offering businesses litigation, transaction, mining, environmental, employment, intellectual property and real estate legal services. Offices in Salt Lake City, Reno and Las Vegas.
Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Multi-office law firm, offering representation for a broad range of corporate, business, regulatory, and personal matters.
Porter, Wright, Morris & Arthur LLP
- National business and corporate law firm, with offices in Ohio, Florida and Washington, D.C.
Quarles & Brady, LLP
- Serving the needs of a broad range of clients, locally, nationally and internationally, from offices in Wisconsin, Florida, Phoenix and Illinois.
Robins Kaplan LLP
- Focus includes business, technology, intellectual property, insurance, medical malpractice, communications, and real estate.
Robinson & Cole
- Serving business clients of all types and sizes, from offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut and New York.
Robinson, Bradshaw and Hinson
- Serving as counsel to public and closely held corporations, and other business entities, operating in domestic and foreign markets, from offices in Charlotte, North Carolina, and in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
Roetzel & Andress
- Offering broad business, corporate, administrative, environmental, real estate, and intellectual property law services. Multistate firm with five offices in Ohio, three offices in Florida and one in Washington, DC.
Ropers, Majeski, Kohn & Bentley
- Practice offering litigation and transactional services to domestic and international business and individuals, with offices in California, Massachusetts and New York.
Ropes & Gray
- Serving corporate needs, including representation for antitrust, banking, corporate and securities matters. Offices in Boston, Providence, and the District of Columbia.
Rothman and Company PA
- Focusing on mergers and acquisitions, university technology transfer, and other business law matters with offices in California, Massachusetts and Florida.
Saunders & Schmieler
- Practices in numerous areas of business law, from offices in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
Schumack Ryals, PLLC
- Serving government contractors, small businesses, and professional service providers, from offices in Fairfax and Colorado Springs.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, PC
- Services for corporate law, taxation, labor and employment, securities, immigration, intellectual property, real estate, product liability, litigation, and environmental law. Offices in Oregon, Washington, and the District of Columbia.
Sherman & Howard LLC
- Business firm with offices in Denver, Colorado Springs, Reno, Las Vegas, and Phoenix.
Smith, Currie & Hancock LLP
- A construction, labor, government contracts, and environmental law firm with offices in Georgia and North Carolina.
Spiegel & Utrera, P.A.
- Offers incorporation services in Florida, California, New York, New Jersey and Illinois.
Steptoe and Johnson LLP
- Representing clients nationally and internationally, before governmental agencies, in litigation and arbitrations and for business, corporate and transactional matters, from offices in Washington, Phoenix and Los Angeles.
Stinson Leonard Street LLP
- Offering legal services for business transactions, regulatory matters and litigation.
Stites & Harbison
- Providing business and litigation services throughout the United States, from offices in Kentucky, Indiana, Georgia and the District of Columbia.
Stoel Rives LLP
- Providing legal solutions and strategies for businesses, from offices in Washington DC, Boise, Portland, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and Vancouver.
Thompson Hine LLP
- Law firm with offices in Ohio, Washington, D.C., Florida and Brussels, serving clients ranging from multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments and nonprofit organizations to individuals and sole proprietorships
Timothy D. Naegele & Associates
- Services for banking, Internet law, legislation, federal litigation, and regulation. Offices in Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
Tydings & Rosenberg LLP
- Services for matters including antitrust, banking, creditors' rights, business, commercial litigation, employment, estate planning, franchising, heath care, and real estate, from offices in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
- Practicing in all areas of corporate and business law from offices in Maryland, California, New York, Washington DC and Virginia.
Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease
- Offering a broad variety of legal services from offices in Ohio, the District of Columbia, and Virginia.
Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, PLLC
- National law firm for transactional, regulatory and litigation matters in health care and other industries.
- Specializing in representing high technology and emerging growth companies from offices in California and Oregon.
Williams, Kastner & Gibbs PLLC
- Business firm with offices in Washington and Oregon.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Services covering a broad spectrum of corporate and litigation services, from offices in California, Washington and Texas.
Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
- Broad-based legal practice, centering around corporate, banking, litigation, real estate and other major business practice areas. Offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida.
Wong Fleming PC
- Concentrating on complex commercial, employment and litigation matters from offices in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Zelle, Hofmann, Voelbel & Gette LLP
- Civil litigation firm with offices throughout the United States.
Zimmermann Nielsen & Colleagues
- Business and taxation firm with offices in Arizona and California.
Zuckerman, Spaeder, Goldstein, Taylor & Kolker, LLP
- Multipractice firm based in Washington, D.C., with offices in New York, Miami, Baltimore, Tysons Corner, and Tampa.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2016 at 10:58:57 UTC -