become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Corporate_Law/Caribbean
Lawyers and Law Firms
Business and Corporate Law
Callenders & Co.
- Broad financial service practice, in The Bahamas, offering services for commercial, offshore banking, financial, estate planning, intellectual property, insurance, real property, international shipping, and immigration matters.
Caribbean Juris Chambers
- This firm offers services in the areas of international law, offshore services, commercial enterprises, litigation, constitutional law, labour law, and other corporate matters.
Law Offices of Graham, Thompson & Co.
- With offices in Nassau and Freeport, this firm offers services in the areas of banking, corporate, trust, commercial, mutual funds, real property, estate planning, probate, admiralty and shipping, and civil litigation.
M. Hamel-Smith & Co.
- Business law firm, offering foreign investors and their professional advisers a comprehensive online guide to the legal and regulatory framework for doing business in Trinidad and Tobago.
Thomas, John & Company
- Business services provided from offices in Antigua.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2013 at 1:58:23 UTC -