the entire directory
only in Lawyers_and_Law_Firms/Business_and_Corporate_Law
Lawyers and Law Firms
Business and Corporate Law
Society: Law: Legal Information: Business and Corporate Law
Society: Law: Legal Information: Intellectual Property
This category in other languages:
A & L Goodbody, Solicitors
- Law firm, based in Dublin, Ireland, with offices in London, Brussels, New York and Boston, serving the specific legal needs of all industry sectors.
- Law firm based in Australia with offices throughout the Asia Pacific.
- Advise corporates, financial institutions and governments from offices in Europe, Asia, Australia, North America and the Middle East.
Baker & Botts LLP
- Practicing in almost all areas of civil law, from offices in Austin, Baku, Dallas, Houston, London, Moscow, New York, and Washington, D.C.
Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Global law firm provides legal services in the areas of business law, employment law and litigation.
Baker & McKenzie
- Global law commercial firm.
Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- International law firm with offices in Texas, New York, Washington, Connecticut, Seattle, Dubai and London.
Brown Rudnick LLP
- Practicing in the areas of banking and finance, business, real estate, and litigation, from offices in Boston, Providence, and Hartford, USA, and in London, England.
Bryan Cave LLP
- Offering business and corporate legal services from offices around the world.
- International business law firm.
Carlsmith Ball Law Firm
- Serving businesses and commercial enterprises throughout the Pacific Rim, North America, and Mexico.
- Global law firm based in London with offices in most major business centres.
Clyde & Co
- Services for insurance and reinsurance, marine, aviation and transportation, international trade and energy, and corporate and commercial matters, from offices around the world.
Cohen and Buckley L.L.P.
- Focusing on reinsurance, insurance coverage, and defense litigation from offices in Maryland, California, and London.
Covington & Burling
- Business and corporate law firm with offices in the District of Columbia, New York, and San Francisco, as well as London and Brussels.
- A full service law firm with offices throughout the United States, and in London, UK.
- Commercial legal firm with offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and North America.
Davis Wright Tremaine
- Offering services in most areas of law, with offices throughout the United States and overseas.
Debevoise & Plimpton
- Business law firm with offices in New York, Washington, DC, Paris, London, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Moscow.
- Full-service multipractice international law firm with 10 offices in the United States and Europe.
- Represents emerging growth and high technology companies, with offices throughout Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S.
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Serving the corporate law and litigation needs of business clients from offices in Minneapolis, throughout the United States, and internationally.
Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- Providing legal and business counsel to local, national and international businesses from offices in the US, UK and China. Includes history and industries served.
Fredrikson & Byron, PA
- Based in Minneapolis with offices in Bismarck, Des Moines, Fargo, Monterrey, Mexico and Shanghai, China.
Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Firm specializing in corporate matters and litigation, with offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
Fulbright & Jaworski LLP
- Serving the legal needs of businesses, governments, non-profit organizations and individual clients around the world.
Gibney, Anthony & Flaherty, LLP
- A law firm with both domestic and international clients, providing legal services to individuals, businesses, trusts, estates, foundations and tax-exempt organizations. New York, London, Geneva.
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Business firm headquartered in Los Angeles, with additional offices in the District of Columbia, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Denver, London and Paris.
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Business firm with offices in the United States and Europe.
- Specializing in corporate and intellectual property law from offices in Europe, North America, and Asia.
K&L Gates LLP
- International law firm with several offices located in Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East.
Kilpatrick Stockton LLP
- Wide range of services with offices in the United States and Europe. Attorney profiles, practice areas, articles, and list of seminars.
King & Spalding
- A full-service, international law firm with offices in the United States, Europe and the Middle East.
McDermott, Will & Emery
- Offering broad business, corporate and international commercial law services.
- Serving business and corporate clients of all sizes from offices in Virginia, Illinois, Georgia, Maryland, Florida, North Carolina and Washington, DC, as well as internationally from offices in Brussels, Moscow, and Kazakhstan.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Practicing business and finance, international, commercial litigation, labor and employment law, environmental, tax, and estate planning. Offices in the United States, Japan, Belgium, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
- An international commercial law firm with offices across Europe, Asia, Canada, Africa and the Middle East.
- Law firm specialising in offshore investment legislation; PDF downloads available for legal articles and briefs.
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Corporate law firm with offices in North America, Europe, and Japan.
- International firm with offices in Britain, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands and the United States.
- Business law firm and consultancy, with offices in Europe, North Africa, South America, and Central America.
Paul, Hastings, Janofsky and Walker LLP
- International law firm with 18 offices situated across Asia, Europe, and the US. Includes practice areas and case studies.
- Full service international firm specializing in business law and litigation.
Phelps Dunbar LLP
- Commercial law firm, with offices in Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, and the United Kingdom.
- Serving the needs of corporations, financial institutions and individuals from offices throughout the United States, and in London, Sydney, and Tokyo.
- Business sectors and practice areas of this firm with offices in most continents.
Shearman and Sterling
- International firm: corporate, litigation, property, tax, antitrust, and compensation and benefits.
Sidley Austin LLP
- International business law firm with offices in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Washington DC, London, Singapore and Tokyo.
Simmons & Simmons
- Law firm, based in London, serving the international business needs of clients, from offices in Europe, Asia, and New York City.
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, LLP
- Providing legal services to corporate, industrial and financial entities, from offices throughout North America and around the world.
Skrine Thomas Sharrock
- Insurance driven commercial litigation practice. Offices in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and New Zealand.
Squire Patton Boggs
- Providing a broad range of legal services to domestic and international clients.
- An international commercial law firm that offers a range of business, commercial and corporate services from offices throughout the World.
- Business law firm, based in Canada, offering services from offices around the world.
Studio Legale Sutti
- Lawyers, business consultants and patent attorneys offering services to companies and investors, focusing on the hi-tech sector.
- International law firm with offices in the Middle East, India, China and Europe.
Thompson Hine LLP
- Providing a broad range of commercial law services from offices in Ohio, Washington DC, New York, and Belgium.
Troutman Sanders LLP
- International law firm with core practice areas of Corporate, Finance, Litigation, Public Law and Real Estate. Offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Providing legal services in most areas of law, and representing clients throughout the world, with offices in the Middle East, Europe, Asia and North America.
- Specializes in corporate and fiduciary matters from offices in the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Delaware, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, Jersey, London and Singapore.
Watson, Farley & Williams
- International law firm providing legal services to its clients from offices situated in major business and financial centers around the world.
Watt, Tieder, Hoffar & Fitzgerald, LLP
- Services for construction law, government contracting, surety issues, commercial real estate, international development, and labor and employment, from offices in Virginia, California, the District of Columbia, and Italy.
Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Serving national and international clients through a general regulatory practice. Offices in Brussels, Budapest, Dallas, Frankfurt, Houston, London, Miami, New York, Prague, Silicon Valley, Singapore, Warsaw, and Washington DC.
Business and Corporate Law
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2015 at 6:57:34 UTC -