become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technical_Support/Computer_Consultants
Law Practice Support
Web Design and Development
7 Second System
- LexisNexis Premier Authorized Certified Independent Consultants for Time Matters case/practice management, PCLaw/PCLaw Pro billing and accounting, and HotDocs document automation software serving US and Canadian law firms.
Active Practice LLC
- Planning, installing and customizing Time Matters and Billing Matters software for practice management, document management, timekeeping and billing for law offices via remote support and Web conferences.
Adaptive Solutions, Inc.
- Specializing in the implementation and support of information systems in the legal environment.
Affinity Consulting Group
- Law firm efficiency and software consulting firm located in Atlanta, Georgia, providing assessment, implementation and training on software for the law office setting.
Alliance Professional Consulting Group LLC
- Time Matters consulting and information technology services for professionals
Arizona's Legal Technologists
- Based in Phoenix, Arizona offering case management, docketing, document assembly, time and billing services.
Automated Horizons, Inc.
- Roanoke, Virginia based information technology consulting firm specializing in technology solutions for the legal community. Certified resellers and trainers for legal software products.
Basha Systems LLC
- Based in New York, Basha Systems LLC is a legal technology consulting firm specializing in building document assembly and case management solutions with HotDocs, Time Matters, GhostFill, Dealbuilder and Perfectus.
Bischer Technologies, Inc.
- IT support for law firms in southeastern Michigan
C&S LegalTech Consulting Group, LLC
- Software consulting firm located in Birmingham, Alabama, specializing in practice management systems and accounting.
Client-Server Technology Group
- Consulting services include document management, time and billing, and law office management.
- Turnkey solution provider to the legal market.
Creative Connections Consultancy Ltd.
- Accredited United Kingdom CPD course provider for law firms. Providing advice on IT implementation, Microsoft and Act! training and support, template design, document presentation.
- IT consulting firm, providing computer, network and software services exclusively to the legal community.
Document & Data Solutions, LLC
- Services and training for automated document assembly software.
Dog River Business Solutions
- Provides support for Amicus Attorney, Timeslips, On-Line Training, Network Consulting, and IT Services to the legal community.
- Advises law firms and law departments across the country in the areas of document assembly, word processing, litigation support, legal accounting systems, case management, and network integration.
Esquire Consultant Group
- Full service provider of technology solutions, specializing in the legal industry
FireFly Networking Services, Inc.
- IT and computer consulting for small businesses, law firms, and legal offices. Located in Chicago.
- Partners with small and medium-sized law firms to manage their technology planning, network integration, software customization and website design and development
IAG Information Advisory Group
- IAG is an information technology services company that serves small and medium sized businesses, with special expertise in the IT needs of law firms
- Digital image consulting, training, enhancement and analysis for the law enforcement, legal and investigative communities.
Information Technology Professionals, LLC
- ITP provides technology consulting services to law firms and other professional offices.
Infoware Canada, Inc.
- Helping clients realize the power of standards in process and document control, specializing Microsoft Office solutions, including customization, integration, automatin, and Word template development.
Integrated Technology Services, LLC
- Provides consulting services for law offices, offering software and other methods to improve an attorney's workflow. Specializes in law office efficiency. Founded by practicing attorney, Dan Siegel.
- Business consulting service for legal professionals who wish to cultivate a presence on the Internet.
The JMW Group
- Strategic procurement for technology services and outsourcing.
- Legal technology consulting for law firms and corporate legal departments.
Just Solutions, Inc.
- Massachusetts software consulting and training firm specializing in practice management and time billing systems for legal professionals.
Justin Hurtado, Jr. Consulting
- JHJR Consulting provides technical support and professional websites to law firms, retail, restaurants and other companies.
Kahn Consulting, Inc.
- Consulting firm specializing in the legal and policy issues of information technology and information management.
Kraft & Kennedy
- Provides information technology consulting including network design, implementation, software development, training and support.
- Providing system integration to law firms and other businesses. Located in Marietta, Georgia.
LawTech Partners, Inc.
- Specializing in software training and technology consulting for law offices; offering training sessions, customized technology audits, and consulting services.
Legal Data Management & Technology, Inc.
- Legal software consultants in Minneapolis provide product sales, installation, data conversion and/or training. Certified STI reseller (Tabs3 and PracticeMaster) and certified WORLDOX reseller.
- Legal Tech provides consulting services to lawyers and law firms regarding technology issues. Custom systems and database design, training, technology planning and integration. Dana Point, California.
- Source for legal trainers and those in search of legal computer training aid.
Manne Professional Consultants
- Assistance for PCLaw, Time Matters or Amicus Attorney software based on more than 25 years of experience with law office software for small to medium sized firms.
- Law office management, transactional services and litigation services.
- Web design and IT consulting for Boston-area law firms and small businesses from an ex-attorney who understands the business of law
- Legal technology consultancy, run by lawyers and staffed by lawyers and former law firm professionals. Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- North Carolina computer consulting, systems integration, and support firm. One of three North Carolina Bar Association Endorsed Technology Assistance Program (TAP) consultants.
- Provides software development, project management, and software integration solutions for DMS, messaging, document conversion, and cost recovery requirements.
Pars Consulting Incorporated
- Provide legal technology services to law firms. Also offer customized templates, on-line and on-site training for Time Matters, Billing Matters, HotDocs, PClaw, CaseMap.
Pritchard Law Webs
- Minneapolis, Minnesota legal technology consulting firm. Provides information for lawyers and clients about the law and law practice management.
Rafte & Company
- A legal technology consulting company providing document management systems and case management software for legal companies and law firms.
Sensei Enterprises, Inc.
- A computer forensics and legal technology firm located in Fairfax, Virginia.
Slips Billing Pros
- Timeslips consultancy.
Synergy Legal Systems
- Systems integrators serving the legal industry of Southern California.
- Offers software, hardware, training, video and audio services for litigation use.
Xerdict Group LLC
- Collaboration software products for the legal, project management, and software change management vertical markets.
Usenet misc.legal.computing -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 5:35:08 UTC -