become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expert_Witnesses/Weapons
Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: Firearms
Athena Research & Consulting, LLC
- Design, evaluation, and forensic services for firearms and ballistics cases, to the military, law enforcement and the legal profession.
- Providing litigation support and expert testimony for civil and criminal litigation involving knives.
Columbia International Forensics Laboratory
- Independent forensic evaluation, examination, analysis, and reconstruction for firearms cases. Based in Washington.
- Experts for civil and criminal cases in the technical and practical aspects of both modern and antique weapons, and Dutch, European and international weapons laws. Rotterdam, Holland.
H.P. White Laboratory, Inc.
- Expert witness and litigation support for civil and criminal ballistic issues. Based in Maryland.
Ronald R. Scott
- Firearms safety, ballistics, identification, crime scene and forensics expertise. Based in Phoenix, Arizona.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2014 at 14:36:01 UTC -