become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expert_Witnesses/Questioned_Documents
Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: Document Examination
Advanced Document & Handwriting Examination Services
- Board certified document and handwriting examiner, offering international services for civil and criminal matters. Based in Texas.
Alliance Forensic Services
- Document examiner, based in Escondido, California.
- Providing forensic document examination services, from offices in Mequon, Wisconsin.
- Forensic document examiner, based in Merrick, New York.
Catch-A-Thief Forensic Examiners
- Court qualified document examiners provide analysis of documents for matters including harassment, forgery, embezzlement, and fraud cases.
Emily J. Will
- Forensic document examination and handwriting identification services, from a certified document examiner based in North Carolina.
Jalbert and Associates
- Questioned document and handwriting identification services. Rome, New York.
James A. Black
- Questioned document examiner and handwriting identification expert, based in Lake Forest, California.
Paul A. Osborn & Son
- Forensic document examination and expert testimony for matters including handwriting and signature identification, altered documents, typewriter, photocopy and fax identification, and obliterated writing. Based in New Jersey.
Riley, Welch & Associates
- Forensic laboratory specializing in the scientific examination of questioned documents. Based in Lansing, Michigan.
Robert G. Foley
- Forensic document examiner, specializing in handwriting and signature comparisons.
Shiver & Nelson Document Investigation Laboratory, Inc.
- Forensic laboratory specializing in the examination of handwriting, forgery detection and other questioned document problems. Woodstock, Georgia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2014 at 17:10:07 UTC -