become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expert_Witnesses/Mental_Health
Open Directory - Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Mental Health
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Forensics and Law
Allan Cooperstein, Ph.D.
- Forensic and clinical psychologist offering services for civil and criminal actions, including psychological testing for disability, competency, and malingering, and vocational rehabilitation.
Charlene Sabin, M.D.
- Oregon specialist in pediatric psychotherapy.
Donald A. Eisner, Ph.D. J.D.
- Forensic psychologist and attorney specializing in evaluation of mental injury, case review and trial strategy. Located in Encino, California.
Dr. Jack Boyle
- Chartered psychologist reports to and give evidence in the Court of Session and Scottish Sheriff, for issues such as reparation, educational disputes, sexual abuse, intellectual disabilities, and freeing for adoption.
Institute for Psychological Therapies
- Focusing on allegations of child sexual abuse, and also offering services for matters including accusations of sexual harassment, crimes, or misconduct, criminal responsibility, and medical and psychological malpractice. Based in Northfield, Minnesota.
Jeffrey Kaye, Ph.D., Psychologist
- San Francisco clinical psychologist, offering evaluations and expert testimony for INS political asylum applications and hearings.
Jeffrey S. Kline, Ph.D.
- Private practice psychologist offering assessment services in both civil and criminal forensic cases. Specializing in disability determinations. Licensed in Missouri.
Joe W. Dixon, Ph.D. JD
- Professor of Psychology and Law. Background includes providing testimony in federal and state court on civil and criminal issues ranging from child custody to capital murder. Licensed in Alabama and Florida.
Karen Franklin, Ph.D., Clinical & Forensic Psychologist
- Forensic psychological evaluations and psychological treatment, San Francisco Bay Area. Expert on motivations for violence and hate crimes.
Karyl McBride, Ph.D.
- Forensic consultation and training with an emphasis on sex crimes.
Martin H. Williams, PhD
- Offering testimony and consultation nationwide for ethics and standard of care in psychotherapy, evaluation of claims of sexual abuse in health-related fields, and evaluation of extent and causation of psychological damages.
Michael L. Peck, Ph.D. & Associates
- Offering services in the area of clinical and forensic psychology, from offices in Los Angeles, California.
Neil S. Kaye, MD
- Board certified in forensic, general and geriatric psychiatry, offering expert services for matters including head and brain injury, neonaticide and infanticide, and psychopharmacology. Based in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Specialising in assessment for criminal and child care proceedings, personality disorders and sex offenders, child abuse, neglect and parenting skills. Based in the United Kingdom.
Pogos H. Voskanian, M.D.
- Forensic psychiatric evaluations, consultations, and expert testimony in civil and criminal cases.
Psychologists at Law
- Providing expert psychological reports and opinions to the legal profession for criminal and civil proceedings, including personal injury, family law, and cases under the children act. Based in the United Kingdom.
Stuart Brody, Ph.D.
- Professor and consultant in the field of medical psychology. Based in Scotland.
Terence W. Campbell, Ph. D.
- Forensic psychologist, providing information on subjects including child custody evaluations, repressed memories, coerced confessions, eyewitness recall, false allegations of abuse, and expert qualification.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 20, 2013 3:01:15 AM EDT -