become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expert_Witnesses/Medical
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Forensic Medicine
Society: Law: Services: Medical
This category in other languages:
Alexander Mead MD
- Board certified internist and cardiologist, reviews medical-legal cases across the entire spectrum of adult medicine, and testifying as an expert in cardiology and internal medicine.
Carolina Pain Associates
- Offering psychiatric, neurological, and orthopedic examinations, consultation, and testimony. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
David Anaise, MD
- Providing testimony for medical malpractice cases involving complications of general surgery and transplantation, and reviewing complications of obstetric, orthopedic, and urological surgery.
David C. Stege, DPM
- Consulting and expert testimony for podiatric medicine, including foot and ankle surgery.
David M. Priver, MD, FACOG
- Specializing in the field of obstetrics and gynecology for medical malpractice lawsuits or testimony.
Gary L. Lage, Ph.D, DABT
- Providing litigation support and expert testimony in the area of toxicology.
- Providing information and services in the area of infectious diseases for legal professionals, graduate students, businesses and organizations, including chart review, medical research, and expert testimony. West Hartford, Connecticut.
Ira S. Richards, Ph.D., FACFE
- Toxicology consultant, serving plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury and workers' compensation cases.
James D. Leo, M.D.
- Expert in the fields of critical care and internal medicine. Long Beach, California.
James Patel, M.D., J.D.
- Cardiologist and internist, offering case evaluation services and expert testimony. Stockton, California.
Jonathan S. Rutchik, MD, MPH
- Board certified neurologist, offering litigation support and expert testimony in the fields of neurology, environmental and occupational medicine.
Joseph B. Marzouk, M.D.
- Expertise with infectious diseases, infection control, internal medicine, AIDS, and food poisoning, based in California.
Medical Opinions Associates
- Expert medical witness services for medical malpractice and personal injury cases. Services include: medical record review, consultation, deposition, and trial testimony services.
- Expert witness services and specialist psychiatric reports for all agencies, courts, solicitors, local authorities, probation and CPS.
Michael A. Wolfson, M.D., M.P.H.
- Medical expert for toxic exposure and environmental illness.
Nachman Brautbar, M.D., Inc.
- Providing forensic examination, analysis, and expert testimony for environmental toxicology, pharmacology, drug and alcohol abuse, internal medicine, and nephrology.
Perry Hookman, MD, PA
- Offering medical consulting services and expert testimony.
Peter Rost M.D.
- Pharmaceutical marketing and medical devices.
PICC Excellence, Inc.
- Vascular access specialist and nurse educator reviews cases, assists in approach strategies, and provides research and testimony. Orange Park, Florida.
Richard A. Rubenstein, M.D.
- Expert testimony and litigation support services from a board certified neurologist.
Richeimer Pain Medical Group
- Providing consultation in the area of pain management and medication. Santa Monica, California.
Robert H. Goldberg, J.D., M.D.
- Forensic pathologist, case analyst, and expert for civil and criminal litigation, and insurance companies. Based in Marietta, Georgia.
Roger M. Katz, MD
- Expertise for matters involving allergies, asthma, sinus disorders, and immunology. Santa Monica, California.
S. Robert Hurwitz, M.D., Newport Harbor Radiology
- Providing legal consultation, case evaluation and expert testimony, relating to nuclear medicine and medical imaging studies. Newport Beach, California.
Steven M. Simons M.D.
- Providing case evaluation and expert testimony for matters involving medical negligence. Beverly Hills, California.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2015 at 9:54:11 UTC -