become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expert_Witnesses/Law_Enforcement
Open Directory - Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Law Enforcement
Society: Law: Law Enforcement
Aaron J. Westrick, Ph.D.
- Consultation and expert testimony regarding use of force and body armor in police and corrections functions. Based in Boyne City, Michigan.
Forensic Criminology Associates
- Consulting and expert services for security matters, including premises security litigation. Based in Troy, Michigan.
Forensic Enterprises, Inc.
- Certified crime scene analyst, consultant and instructor, offering general incident review and interpretation, photographic services, and three-dimensional animation. Located in Illinois.
Geoffrey P. Alpert
- Expertise in the evaluation of high-risk police activities, including the use of force, deadly force, pursuit driving and accountability systems.
- Police and private security expert and consultant, based in Lake Worth, Florida.
Gilbert L. Snowden
- DWI Consultants, Inc. Expert offering litigation support and police practice information for drunk driving cases. Located in Brick, New Jersey.
Harvey R. Cox
- Corrections consultant for parole, inmate transfers, initial prison placement, grievances, disciplinary actions. Located in Weatherford, Texas.
John L. Sullivan
- Sullivan Associates International. Providing expert witness testimony and consulting on police practices, use of force, and related subjects. Located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Professor of the Administration of Justice Studies, experienced in police, jails and corrections, offering expert opinion on police misconduct, deaths in jails or prisons, 1983 actions, pursuits and use of force.
- Consulting and expert testimony for law enforcement shootings and police dog issues. South Jordan, Utah.
- Correctional consulting services and expert testimony for issues of security and design. Based in Mississippi.
La Pier & Associates
- Accident reconstruction services, with expertise in drunk driving cases. Located in Rigby, Idaho.
Leviton & Greenstone and Associates
- Consulting and litigation support in the area of police policies and procedures. Fort Worth, Texas
Marsh and Associates
- Consulting service, focusing on police misconduct cases. Located in Galena, Illinois.
Michael D. Lyman, Ph.D.
- Expert in police misconduct for civil and criminal litigation. Based in Columbia, Maryland.
Palmer Investigative Services
- Specializing in drunk driving, drugs, and impairment issues. Located in Prescott, Arizona.
- Criminal justice expert in prison and jail conditions. Also, prison and street gangs. firm located in Missouri City, Texas.
- Providing case evaluation, lab work, testing, and expert testimony relating to firearms and ballistics. Based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
William T. Gaut
- Services include investigations, security management, litigation support, and police consulting. Based in Naples, Florida.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 4:05:18 AM EDT -