become an editor
the entire directory
only in High_Technology/Computers
Computers: Security: Consultants: Forensics and Incident Response
This category in other languages:
- Provides expert witness, forensics and electronic discovery services for computers. Cyber crime, recover and analyze history, pornography, email, passwords and mobile phones. California.
Center for Computer Forensics
- Offering electronic evidence recovery, litigation support, and expert testimony for law enforcement agencies, attorneys, corporations, and insurance companies.
Computer Forensics International
- Supporting private and governmental clients worldwide with computer data recovery, analysis, internal investigations, and litigation. Studio City, California.
Computer Related Arbitration Group
- Expert Witness, Computer Consulting, Mediation and Arbitration Services. Based in San Bernardino.
- Provides forensic computer examination services, electronic discovery, and data recovery to the legal community, corporations, small business and law enforcement nationwide. Beaverton, Oregon.
Elijah Technologies, Ltd.
- Elijah Technologies personnel provide expert Forensic services including media acquisition and expert testimony.
Expert Computer Consulting
- Offering computer forensic services including data recovery, system analysis, integration, and useability. Stallings, North Carolina.
- A computer forensics and electronic evidence discovery firm in Chicago that specializes in litigation support, providing expert services to law firms and businesses large and small nationwide.
- Provides computer forensic services including: high-tech crime investigation, expert witness service, production of forensic software and research. Site contains reference books, links, and downloads, and testimonials and case studies.
High Tech Private Investigator
- High Tech Private Investigator specializing in computer forensic and online investigations.
McGovern & Greene LLP
- Chicago: offers consultation on computer forensics and electronic discovery issues.
- Offers Windows intrusion prevention software for the desktop. Also computer expert witnesses, specializing in software litigation and criminal forensics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2014 at 6:05:09 UTC -