become an editor
the entire directory
only in Financial/Accounting
Brown Smith Wallace, LLC
- Experienced in the areas of business valuation, forensic accounting and damages. Located in Missouri.
- Financial and management consulting firm, specializing in turnaround and crisis management, forensic accounting, business valuations and litigation support services. Located in Michigan.
David John Diersen, CPA
- Forensic accountant with professional certifications in financial services auditing, government financial management, fraud examination and public accounting. Located in Illinois.
DiGabriele, McNulty & Co., LLC
- Forensic accountants, offering services for fraud, business valuations, wage losses, inventory losses, and location of hidden assets.
Hemming Morse, Inc. CPA's
- California firm, specializing in litigation and forensic accounting services and employee benefit plan auditing.
Hospitality Accounting Services
- Hotel accounting and internal control auditing. Based in Ohio.
John Waddell & Co., CPAs
- Offering litigation support services for accounting malpractice litigation. Based in California.
Larry J. Kasper, CPA, CVA
- Certified public accountant, in Columbus, Ohio, offering business valuations, economic loss and damage computations, divorce and trust analysis.
Lorne W. Hunsberger, CPA, PA
- Services include forensic accounting, litigation support and expert witness testimony. Based in Florida.
Mitchell, Wiggins & Company, LLP
- CPA and financial consulting. Located in Richmond and Petersburg.
Riverside Financial Group
- Forensic analysis and expert witness provider for securities litigation, complaints, and compliance issues.
- Forensic accounting consultancy, offering litigation support, fraud detection, and speaking and workplace education services. Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Steven Bankler, C.P.A.
- Forensic accounting, including damages, losses, audits, valuations, tax and insurance audits. Located in Texas.
Stout, Causey & Horning, PA
- Assisting with litigation, including fraud, business valuations, bankruptcy, marital dissolution and breach of contract. Based in Maryland.
Sugarman & Company LLP
- National accounting firm, based in California, providing expert testimony and forensic accounting services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 18:54:07 UTC -