become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expert_Witnesses/Criminal_Litigation
Open Directory - Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Criminal Litigation
Alexander Jason, SCSA
- Reconstruction and analysis of shooting incidents. Based in California.
- Bloodstain splatter analysis and crime scene reconstruction. Based in Arizona.
C.E.S. Consulting Inc.
- Case review and expert testimony cases involving alcohol and drug impaired driving offenses. Based in Palm City, Florida.
Crime Analysis Center
- Law enforcement expertise for litigation involving injuries or losses due to criminal incidents.
Edward F. Fitzgerald
- Expertise on breath and blood alcohol testing, and evaluating hospital and laboratory alcohol reports. Mesa, Arizona.
- Toxicology services, including breath and blood alcohol concentration, drug identification, chemical analysis, and consulting on toxins and drugs. Toronto, Ontario.
Forensic Enterprises, Inc.
- General incident review and interpretation, by a certified crime scene analyst. Based in Illinois.
Forensic Science Associates
- Providing consultation and services in the areas of criminalistics and forensic serology to an international clientele. Based in California.
Godwin Investigative Consultancy Group
- Criminal investigative psychology consultant to lawyers, police, and others for rape and serial murder cases. Based in North Carolina.
H.R. Cox, M.S.
- Corrections consultant for parole, inmate transfers, initial prison placement, and grievances.
Independent Drug Monitoring Unit (IDMU Ltd)
- Providing information regarding cultivation and use of illicit drugs. Located in Great Britain.
Investigative Process Management
- Offering consulting services, including behavioral analysis, assessing the dangerousness of offenders, psychological profiles and geographical profiles. Based in Anchorage, Alaska.
J. Slemko Forensic Consulting
- General crime scene and bloodstain pattern analysis. Based in Alberta, Canada.
James and Associates
- Providing death and crime scene investigation, photography, and evidence collection services. Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Knowledge Solutions L.L.C.
- Court qualified in crime reconstruction, crime scene analysis, criminal profiling, victimology, and offender signature analysis. Located in California.
Rehman Technology Services, Inc.
- Expert testimony for cases involving child exploitation, and electronic surveillance. Based in Florida.
- Street and prison gang consultant, offering research, litigation support, and expert testimony, for both prosecutors and defense attorneys.
Speckin Forensic Laboratories
- Broad investigative and analytical services for forgery, identification, chemistry, and crime scene reconstruction. Located in Michigan.
Toxicology Labs. Inc., Omaha
- Testing services and expert testimony for drugs, alcohol, and substance abuse, from a board certified forensic toxicologist.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:15:11 PM EDT -