become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expert_Witnesses/Construction_and_Architecture
Construction and Architecture
Open Directory - Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Construction and Architecture
This category in other languages:
- New York expert in residential, commercial, and special needs architecture.
Advise and Consult, Inc.
- Consulting and expert testimony for construction defects and insurance claim disputes. Based in Draper, Utah.
- Quantity surveying on both building and civil engineering projects and construction dispute resolution management. Based in London, United Kingdom.
Aquatech Consultancy, Inc.
- California consulting firm, specializing in litigation support.
Atkinson-Noland & Associates, Inc.
- Building assessment, repair, and evaluation services. Located in Colorado.
Atlanta Re-Building Consultants
- Providing investigation of construction defects, including synthetic stucco, and litigation support services. Based in Georgia.
Benchmark Services, Inc.
- Roof consulting and asset management company, with expertise in the reduction of roofing life cycle costs. Located in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Asphalt paving expert witness, with concrete, earthwork, design and construction, and materials engineering testing experience. Located in Florida.
- Expertise in real estate, construction disputes and attorney malpractice, based in Los Angeles, California.
- A team of engineers and scientists, performs investigation, analysis, and specialized testing of new and existing structures and materials.
Dansky-Kanter Roofing Consultants, LLC
- Roof system investigation, design, project management, and failure analysis services. Based in Connecticut.
Demand Construction Services Inc.
- Provides expert witness, dispute resolution and consulting services for contract disputes, project oversight, productivity analysis, project scheduling, and cost estimating. Located in Colorado.
Donald T. Morton
- Structural, civil engineering, and building code expert services.
Donley Construction Consultants
- General contracting experts specializing in defects, delays, scheduling, safety and labor efficiency disputes.
Dr Mor and Associates, Inc.
- Consulting firm specializing in forensic engineering and litigation support. Main area of expertise is cement and concrete construction.
Dr. H. Bruce Brummel, P.E.
- Veteran of the construction industry worldwide, providing expert witness services. Based in Illinois.
Ed Fox Consulting
- Expert witness dealing with code and standard of care for plaintiff, defense, subrogation, municipality and state licensing agencies.
Emanuel A. Troise, Jr.
- Expert testimony and litigation support for plumbing issues. Located in New York.
- Offering professional services and expertise to the construction industry. Located in Minnesota.
Esser Construction Services
- Provides on-site inspections, expert testimony, and construction consultation for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. Located in Southern California.
F.B. Davis Sons Construction Management
- Construction expert witness for claims, damages, and delay of construction for insurance companies and lawyers. Based in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
- Massachusetts expert for heating systems, specializing in oil heat.
Frechtel Story Inc.
- Expert witness services in general construction, mechanical and civil engineering, equipment and electrical, and personal injury. Based in California.
Galvanizing Consultants Inc.
- Providing expert witness testimony, domestically and internationally, on any matter relating to hot dip galvanizing, duplex coatings, or painting of galvanized surfaces.
- Provides construction consulting services and expert witness testimony for scaffolding safety cases. Located in Ohio.
- Broad consultation services for underground construction and excavation. Based in Massachusetts.
Gibson Consulting Limited
- Advising on construction and engineering disputes and their resolution. Also providing planning and scheduling, and programme control services. Coventry, UK.
Gogulski & Associates
- Offering services for forensic engineering, surety claims, contract disputes, safety and accident investigation, and litigation support, for the construction industry.
Greene & Associates, Inc.
- Dallas based firm providing litigation support and expert witness services in oil and gas, refining, petrochemicals, chemicals, project management, and environmental matters.
- Expert witness testimony regarding defects in homes and buildings. Based in Huntington Station, New York.
Herman L. Sigmond Company, Inc.
- Providing litigation support and exepert testimony to the legal profession on construction related matters, including structural steel detailing.
Independent Roof Inspections, Inc.
- Consulting services for roofing and waterproofing. Based in California.
- Performing construction loan inspections, and construction and code consultations. Located in Massachusetts.
Interface Consulting International, Inc.
- Claims analysis and expert witness services for construction-related disputes. Based in Texas.
- Board certified forensic technologist and expert witness in flooring, premesis liability and floor coverings, including carpet, wood, stone, and coatings.
Investigative Engineers Association
- Providing the insurance claims and legal communities with reporting, expert witness testimony and litigation support.
Jack Barry & Associates, Inc.
- Providing expert services in the areas of noise control, and underground ventilation. Based in California.
James G. Munger & Associates, Inc.
- Alabama fire protection consulting firm, offering services including building, fire, and safety codes, and fire loss analysis.
- Provides expert witness testimony for construction cases involving damage and injury claims, lack of performance, building defects, and other cases pertaining to contracts and payments.
- Provides expert services for construction and environmental claims disputes. Expertise in architecture, engineering, construction, code inspection and estimating. Offices in Southern California and Arizona.
LEAP Associates International, Inc.
- Concrete engineering experts, based in Florida.
Lemley & Associates
- Expert witnesses in engineering, project management, and heavy civil construction.
Matthew Bastone Associates
- Quantity surveyors, with experience providing expert testimony on quantum and time issues. Based in Surrey, United Kingdom.
- California consultants for construction, and construction management.
Multi-Trade Associates, Inc.
- California construction consulting firm, providing litigation support and expert testimony.
Niagara Research Associates
- Consultation and expert testimony for construction, commercial and industrial entities, primarily regarding commercial construction surfacings, flooring, coatings and linings.
- Licensed inspector, plans examiner and building code administrator. I.C.C. certified in several disciplines. Florida.
OSHA Safety Professionals
- Houston company providing safety consulting, expert witness testimony, and risk management.
Project Development International, Inc.
- Experts in construction and program management, located in Florida.
R & D Services, Inc.
- Consultants for the insulation and building materials industry, based in Tennessee.
- Texas based amusement park expert witness, theme parks-safety consultant, accident prevention, accident investigation, and ride operations and maintenance.
Raths, Raths & Johnson, Inc.
- Structural and architectural consulting engineering firm specializing in investigation and repair of existing structures, and field and laboratory testing. Based in Illinois.
Resolution Management Consultants Inc.
- Providing expert testimony and project management services. Offices in New Jersey, Georgia, South Carolina, and Nevada.
Roy & Associates
- Expert witness, mediator, arbitrator and forensic engineering consultant for construction claims and disputes. Based in Texas.
Salisbury Construction Service Corp.
- Construction consultants, based in Florida.
Schembri Engineers, Inc.
- Professional engineers providing forensic and expert witness testimony related to residential and commercial buildings. Located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Structural Technology Consultants Inc.
- Providing the construction industry with a broad range of structural engineering services. Based in California.
Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Provides consultation services to the construction industry nationwide, including dispute resolution services and litigation support relating to construction management, claim preparation and analysis.
Vaughn Woodwork Consultants
- Massachusetts experts in architectural woodwork, also offering management advisory services.
Walker Parking Consultants
- Specializing in parking consulting and design, and concrete restoration.
Whitlock Dalrymple Poston & Associates Inc.
- Specializing in the investigation of structural problems in buildings, bridges, parking garages, and other structures. Based in Virginia.
Construction and Architecture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 12:45:07 PM EDT -