become an editor
the entire directory
only in Accident_Reconstruction/Biomechanics
Science: Biology: Biomechanics
- Forensic accident analysis of trips slips and falls. Sciences of biomechanics and applied anatomy are used to analyse accident events and provide expert witness testimony.
Cummings Scientific, LLC
- A consulting firm specializing in biomechanics, accident reconstruction, and animation preparation for civil plaintiff and defense attorneys, criminal prosecutors, and insurance companies.
Dr. Richard Collins, Ph.D., M.Sc., B.Sc.
- Expert litigation support for attorneys in personal injury cases involving vehicular, industrial, sports and other types of personal injuries.
George Ripsom Associates
- Biomechanical consulting and traffic collision reconstruction.
Global Biomechanical Solutions
- Biomechanical expert witness services for litigation.
Human Performance and Wellness
- Expert witness and consultants for biomechanics based design, testing and evaluation.
Semper Scientific, Inc.
- Provides biomechanics consulting with focus on the analysis of human motion and injury in matters involving premises liability, collisions, industry, playgrounds, and recreation.
- Biomechanical engineering and accident reconstruction services in the field of agriculture and off road.
- A biomechanic and engineering group specializing in accident reconstruction, pedestrian and industrial accidents, sports and paediatric injuries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 10, 2015 at 14:42:32 UTC -