become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reference/Legal_Research
Best Guide to Canadian Legal Research
- Focusing on strategy and effective use of primary and secondary sources in both print and electronic formats. Published by Catherine Best.
Cardiff Index to Legal Abbreviations
- Search engine and index of abbreviations of legal publications from over 295 jurisdictions.
Duke University School of Law : Library : Research Guides
- Multinational collection of research guides relating to substantive legal areas including U.S. federal tax, the European Union, English Law, international treaties, and North Carolina legal research.
Justia Virtual Chase
- Guides lawyers and other legal professionals who want to conduct research on the Internet. Offers numerous articles on research strategies, research guides, and teaching tools.
Legal Research Guide
- A basic introduction to sources of law, how to find them, how to make sure that they are current, and correct citation. Authored by Santa Barbara College of Law Professor Craig Smith.
LLRX.com Legal Research Guide
- Andrew Zimmerman's guide to legal research including information on U.S., foreign, and comparative law and the Freedom of Information Act.
Thomas - Legislative Information on the Internet
- An official source of United States Federal Legislative information.
Usenet misc.legal -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 11:19:22 UTC -