become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reference/International_Law
Biodiversity and Conservation Conventions
Society: Law: Legal Information: International Law
This category in other languages:
Court on Conciliation and Arbitration
- Official website of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, with links to the Convention on conciliation and arbitration, a table of signatories and to the Financial Protocol.
Department of State - Private International Law
- Links to treaties in force for the United States, other international instruments, and information on current negotiations and projects covering the private international law of such areas as trade and commerce, finance and banking, trusts and estates, family and children matters, and international judicial assistance.
European Journal of International Law
- Website of the one of the world's leading international law journals including archives of past issues, a discussion forum and reports of current developments.
ICSF - Fisheries Legal Instruments
- This site by the International Collective in Support of Fishworkers (ICSF) identifies provisions in 124 international instruments that are of relevance to fisheries in general and small-scale fishworkers in particular.
International Court of Justice
- Official website of the judicial body of the United Nations with links to basic documents and decisions.
International Humanitarian Law
- Information, treaties, and legal materials, from the International Committee of the Red Cross. Includes the Geneva Conventions and their additional protocols.
International Space Law
- Official website of the Office of Outer Space Affairs of the United Nations Office at Vienna.
Kedo - Agreements and Protocols
- Documents relating to the Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization which has been created to provide the Democratic people's Republic of Korea with proliferation-resistant nuclear power plants.
Legal Research on International Law Issues Using the Internet
- Very comprehensive list of links to relevant internet addresses including websites, discussion lists, legal news sources, research centres and guides.
Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA) - Nuclear Law
- Texts of the Paris, Brussels and Vienna Conventions on third party liability in the field of nuclear energy as well as links to the nuclear law bulletin.
Organization of American States Department of International Law
- Division of the OAS Secretariat for Legal Affairs which advises the General Assembly on matters of public and private international law. Publications, text of agreements and treaties, and information about department education programs and activities.
Permanent Court of Arbitration - PCA
- Intergovernmental organization providing a variety of international dispute resolution services. Available resources include the organization’s constitutive conventions, procedural rules, and model clauses.
Principles of International Law by Jeremy Bentham
- Collection of essays on utilitarianism and international law by Jeremy Bentham.
Public International Law at Oxford University (PIL)
- Information on people, courses, research and publications, with an extensive collection of links.
United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on 20 November 1989, and ratified by all nations except the United States and Somalia.
United Nations Oceans and Law of the Sea
- The United Nations website for the Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea, Office of Legal Affairs.
World Trade Organization (WTO) - Legal Texts
- Free database of WTO legal documents including agreements resulting from the 1986–94 Uruguay Round negotiations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 21, 2015 at 0:10:37 UTC -