become an editor
the entire directory
only in Law/Reference
Society: Law: Legal Information: Legal Practice: Resources: Public Records
Legal Information Institute
- Primary legal materials and links to a wide array of U.S. and international legal reference websites. From Cornell Law School.
CommonLII - Commonwealth Legal Information Institute
- Databases from 59 Commonwealth and common law countries and territories via the Free Access to Law Movement.
Encyclopedia of Law and Economics
- Covers the current field of law and economics. Full texts available online.
- Legal directory and reference resource including articles contributed by prominent law firms addressing timely issues and events.
- An encyclopaedic project of academic initiative devoted to worldwide law, legal and political sciences.
- Free public access to information including United States state and federal case law, constitutions, and codes.
Kenya Law Reports
- References for the laws of Kenya including judgments, rulings, and opinions of the superior courts of record.
- Free access to legal information including case briefs of seminal legal decisions from common law nations and a case law database.
Southern African Legal Information Institute - SAFLII
- Free legal resources for several countries in southern Africa.
Supreme Court of the United States
- Free public access to legal information including opinions, court rules, and transcripts of oral arguments.
- A free legal research and codification platform for transnational law.
World Legal Information Institute (WorldLII)
- Free, independent and non-profit public access to worldwide law by the Free Access to Law movement.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 21, 2015 at 0:06:30 UTC -