become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Publishers
This category in other languages:
Aspen Publishers Homepage
- Publications for legal professionals.
- Publisher of law and business books, biographies and memoirs.
- Practical law books and textbooks, including state and federal statutes in bound, looseleaf and cd-rom editions.
- Publisher of legal reference materials concerning the laws of Oklahoma and Texas.
- Supplies legal publications on maritime, insurance, intellectual property, and telecoms law
Irwin Law Inc.
- Publishing the Essentials of Canadian Law Series.
- Publisher of reference books and periodicals for legal professionals.
- Producing a wide assortment of legal guides for attorneys.
- Publisher of current Federal Rules at discount prices, including Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Federal Rules of Evidence, and the Bankruptcy Code.
Lexis Nexis Web Catalogue and Bookshop
- Publishes books and reference materials pertaining to law in the United Kingdom under the Butterworths and Tolleys imprints.
- Publisher of legal research and information in every major practice area.
New York Legal Publishing Corporation
- Publishes the New York City Charter, New York City Administrative Code, Rules of the City of New York(RCNY), New York Red Book, Byer's Civil Motions, Goldfeder's Modern Election Law, Building Code Search Electronic Library, New York Banking Law, New York City Building Code.
- Publishing international texts on a wide range of legal subjects.
Open Meeting Laws
- Discusses how laws apply to meetings and other events in all 50 states.
West Legal Studies
- Paralegal resources for students, professionals and instructors.
Witkin Legal Institute
- Producing treatises and educational programs for California attorneys.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 21:05:05 UTC -