become an editor
the entire directory
only in Law_Reviews/Technology_and_Intellectual_Property
Technology and Intellectual Property
Open Directory - Society: Law: Products: Publications: Law Reviews: Technology and Intellectual Property
Society: Law: Legal Information: Intellectual Property
Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology
- Published twice per year by Albany Law School.
Berkeley Technology Law Journal
- Edited and published twice each year by the students of Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley.
Boston College Intellectual Property and Technology Forum
- Journal includes extensive on-line content, including current IP headlines and stories.
Boston University Journal of Science & Technology Law
- From Boston University School of Law.
Columbia Science and Technology Law Review
- Columbia Law School's online journal dealing with science and technology and its effect on law and social policy.
Computer Law Review and Technology Journal
- Published quarterly at the Southern Methodist School of Law, in cooperation with the Computer Section of the State Bar of Texas.
Dalhousie Law School Canadian Journal of Law and Technology
- Published bi-annually by the Dalhousie University Electronic Text Centre.
Harvard Journal of Law and Technology
- Exploring the legal implications of emerging technologies.
Indian Journal of Law and Technology
- Managed and published by the Law and Technology Committee of the Student Bar Association, at the National Law School of India University in Bangalore.
International Journal of Law and Information Technology
- Published by Oxford University Press three times a year. Full text available online.
John Marshall Journal of Computer & Information Law
- From the John Marshall Law School.
Journal of Information Law and Technology
- Published by the Universities of Warwick and Strathclyde in the United Kingdom.
Journal of Intellectual Property Law
- From University of Georgia School of Law.
- Quarterly journal of the American Bar Association Section of Science and Technology and the Center for the Study of Law, Science and Technology of the Arizona State University College of Law.
Michigan Telecommunications & Technology Law Review
- Using interactive media to promote discourse about the interrelated legal, social, business and public policy issues raised by emerging technologies.
North Carolina Journal of Law and Technology
- Online law journal addressing broad range of issues related to law and technology, including topics in the areas of intellectual property, telecommunications law, Internet law, biotechnology, and scientific evidence.
Richmond Journal of Law & Technology
- Addressing the impact of computer-related and other emerging technologies on the law. Published by the T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond.
Santa Clara Computer & High Technology Law Journal
- Legal publication fostering scholarship and discourse in the area of intellectual property and technology-related law.
Stanford Technology Law Review
- Forum for intellectual discourse on critical issues at the intersection of law, science, technology, and public policy.
Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal
- From the University of Texas School of Law.
The John Marshall Review of Intellectual Property Law
- From John Marshall Law School.
University of Illinois Journal of Law, Technology & Policy
- Peer-reviewed, bi-annual, joint publication.
Virginia Journal of Law & Technology
- From University of Virginia Law School.
Technology and Intellectual Property
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 27, 2009 11:54:04 PM EST -