become an editor
the entire directory
only in Law_Reviews/Gender_Law
Society: Law: Legal Information: Gender Law
Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice
- A continuation of Berkeley Women's Law Journal.
Columbia Journal of Gender and Law
- From Columbia University School of Law.
Duke Journal of Gender Law & Policy
- Annual interdisciplinary publication devoted to discussion and consideration of gender issues in the context of law and public policy. Edited by Montaye Sigmon McGee, and advised by faculty from the Duke University Law School. Includes full-text articles for issues since 1997.
The National Journal of Sexual Orientation Law
- An on-line student publication from the University of North Carolina.
Texas Journal of Women and the Law
- Profile, staff and how to join.
Yale Journal of Law & Feminism
- Student edited law journal publishing two annual issues of articles about women's experiences, and how women have been structured, affected, controlled, discussed, or ignored by the law.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2015 at 8:55:13 UTC -