become an editor
the entire directory
only in Law_Reviews/Environmental_Law
Science: Environment: Publications: Journals
Society: Law: Legal Information: Environmental Law
Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum
- Contains full-text articles.
Ecology Law Quarterly
- Providing insights and analysis from leading authors on critical environmental affairs. Contains some issue abstracts.
Journal of Environmental Law
- Quarterly journal published by Oxford University Press (UK). Journal information, table of contents and abstracts are freely available. Full-text access is restricted to current subscribers.
Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation
- University of Oregon. Contains some issue abstracts.
Southeastern Environmental Law Journal
- From the University of South Carolina School of Law. Includes notes on recent developments in U.S. case law.
Vermont Journal of Environmental Law
- Student-run, online publication of Vermont Law School on a wide variety of environmental topics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 10:35:07 UTC -