become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Online
Web Design and Development
- Web-based investigation management for attorneys. Search and share hot documents and interview statements from any device.
- Browser based case and matter management. Ideal in complex litigation and transactional environs.
- Online case collaboration, document management, and communication tool allowing the attorney, colleagues, and clients to communicate effectively in a secure environment
- Online litigation support and case management application service provider, enabling firms to search and collaborate upon transcripts, documents and pleadings.
Clio (Themis Solutions, Inc.)
- Web-based practice management for solo lawyers and small law firms. A comprehensive software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution for managing clients, documents, timekeeping, scheduling, and billing.
- Developing internet-based solutions to streamline operations and improve efficiency in the legal profession. Registration required.
- eJury works like a traditional mock jury or focus group, but the jurors (or eJurors) participate via the Internet
GoMatters (GOMATTERS LLC)
- Web-based legal billing and case management software for lawyers
IE Discovery, Inc.
- Web-based document repository for the storage, retrieval and collaboration on document collections. Also offers document processing and other litigation support and consulting.
Juncta Juvant (Affirmantis LLC)
- Case management software as a service for law firms, tracking, clients, matters, billable hours, conflicts and legal research
LAWS/Pro (DeskTop Business Solutions, LLC )
- Cloud based integrated law practice management system. Time, billing, accounts receivable, general ledger, cash disbursements, calendar, trust and human resources.
- Hosted litigation management system allows access to case information across the Web. Litigation support services, case management, legal document scanning, e-Discovery, OCR and conversion, metadata analysis, Bates stamp, numbering, imaging, scanning and conversion.
- Online case management software with special emphasis for California workers’ compensation attorneys. MerusCase includes shared calendaring, contacts, messaging, task management, document management and customizable tracking of cases.
- Online legal document research service provides document conversion and imaging services, web-based database, and hosting capabilities for moving documents into a full-text database, accessible via Internet, Intranet, or CD-ROM.
Portal4Law (PortalSoft, Inc.)
- All-in-one web-based practice management for attorneys, legal departments, paralegals and experts. Collaboratively manages clients, matters, documents, image scans, emails, appointments, tasks, contacts, and time and expense slips. Generates invoices incorporating multiple-fee arrangements.
- Internet-based law office desktop, accessible by the client, providing each participant in the legal process with a personalized, easy-to-use source for information and applications that make them more efficient and effective.
- Web-based practice management and time and billing software specifically designed for law firms.
- Creates and maintains secure customized extranets for lawyers. Contains information about the product, including a slide show.
- Web-based time and expense tracking, invoicing and accounts receivable. An off-line timekeeping module is available.
Xerdict Group, LLC
- Collaboration extranet software for legal case management and project management.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2015 at 8:37:58 UTC -