become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Document_Management
Computers: Software: Document Management
- ActiveDocs works with Microsoft Office to simplify document creation and leave you more time for thinking.
- Enables law firms to automate their know-how using document assembly and automation software.
- Provides both large and small law firms services from document and data capture to providing your data online or in the office.
- Legal software and Information Technology Products for Lawyers and Solicitors including Case Management Applications, Electronic Legal Forms and Practice Management System especially for document-intensive work.
- Produces DiscBinder closing binders on CD-ROM. Paper binders are scanned, converted to PDF, indexed and burned to CD-ROM saving space and time.
- Simple software that tracks and efficiently manages any type of contract or negotiated agreement.
- Producing software for corporate governance, compliance, records and document management.
Docubase Systems, Inc.
- Document management and content management systems for compliance and productivity in small and large firms and businesses. Support for electronic discovery (e-Discovery) and litigation.
- Software to compose legal documents for attorneys with specific forms for business, corporations, real estate, wills and trusts.
DynaFile Document Management
- Web-based document management solution helps increase efficiency and reduce misfiling of critical information in legal cases. Provides industry solutions for legal practice and law offices.
IOS InterAlia Software
- MS Office based client/matter centric document creation and management systems specifically designed for UK law firms of all sizes.
Juris DOC Pro
- Law form document preparation tool designed to aid lawyers and paralegals by auto creating legal documents.
Lawgic Publishing Company
- Software combining document drafting with legal research for estate planning, family law, business and corporate law, and employment and labor law.
- An integrated secure document management and collaboration software specific to the legal industry.
- Web-based contract analysis and management for law firms and legal departments. Supports different file formats; enables sophisticated search; automatically creates hyperlinks between related documents and sections; notifies of contract events.
- Document assembly program. Uses plain text variables.
Practice Technologies, Inc.
- Delivering Knowledge Management solutions and drafting tools to law firms and attorneys. Document retrieval, automated document categorization, and integrated procedural guidelines for filing court documents.
- Automated document assembly software for Texas and Florida lawyers generates finished legal documents. Available by subscription.
- A document management system that will allow a company to scan, organize, and securely manage all of its records.
- Software that helps users generate documents created using sections of standard text.
SweetCite Legal Citation & Document Management Software
- An attorney productivity application that runs alongside word processing software managing legal citations and source documents. It performs many of the repetitive tasks associated with authoring legal citations for modern e-briefs.
- Software programs for filling out legal forms for various areas of law.
- TurboLaw Software allows attorneys and staff to generate dozens of completed court forms, motions, notices and requests. It is state-specific document automation for Massachusetts, USA.
- Makes affordable legal forms management software tailored to specific fields of practice or business, particularly Workers' Comp, bond work, UCC, and US District Court.
- Document management for Corel WordPerfect, MS Office and other popular Windows programs. Provides file saving and retrieval, customizable document profiles and advanced document search capabilities. Also offers a Web version.
- Specializing in Document and Content Management for the legal market.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 1:59:09 UTC -