become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products/Databases
Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Retrieval
- Subscription database of United Kingdom employment law, with free samples and legal links.
- Subscription-based online legal research service, providing access to court cases, statutes, and regulations. Free trial available.
- JuriSearch is an up-to-date, user-friendly, cost-effective, on-line legal research service.
- Products and services for legal, business, academic, and government professionals, available by subscription or credit card.
- Canadian database provider, offering its customers access to a broad range of full text judgments from courts and administrative tribunals in Canada, as well as full text databases of legislation, tax and news.
- Legal database, with law libraries covering all United States state and federal jurisdictions, available through the internet or on CD-ROM, and searchable news feeds.
National Law Library
- Subscription service, offering access to case law and statutes for all United States federal and state jurisdictions.
South African Labour Judgements and Awards
- Searchable CCMA Awards and Labour Court Judgments.
- A database of more than 9,800 case notes on UK Law, from 1992. From Swarbrick and Co, Solicitors, England. (Click "law-index" in the left "main index" frame.)
- Commercial database providing legal decisions and opinions from the US Supreme Court, Federal Circuits, and State Appellate Courts including the District of Columbia.
- Online legal research service for legal and law related materials and services, including searches of United States and international legal materials, journals, business information and public records.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2016 at 15:45:07 UTC -