become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Technology
Intellectual Property Organizations
Society: Law: Services
Berkeley Center for Law & Technology
- Fostering advancement of technology by promoting the understanding and guiding the development of intellectual property and related fields of law.
Berkman Center for Internet and Society
- Research program at Harvard Law School centered on the legal, social, and technical structures of the Internet.
British and Irish Legal Education Technology Association (BILETA)
- Promoting technology in legal education throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Computer Law Association
- A non-profit international association serving information technology professionals worldwide with case developments and articles on computer law.
Consumer Project on Technology
- Focusing on intellectual property rights and health care, electronic commerce, and competition policy.
- Non-profit organization developing open standards for legal documents and related applications. Information about the organization, meeting minutes, and national workgroups.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2015 at 3:03:29 UTC -