become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Medical-Legal
Open Directory - Society: Law: Organizations: Medical-Legal
Society: Law: Legal Information: Malpractice
Society: Law: Services: Medical
American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to the professional enhancement of registered nurses practicing as legal consultants.
American Health Lawyers Association
- Providing resources to address the issues facing its active members who practice in law firms, government, in-house settings and academia and who represent the spectrum of the health industry.
American Society For Pharmacy Law
- Dedicated to providing information and analysis of legal issues related to the practice of pharmacy, the regulation of pharmaceutical products, medical devices, and dietary supplements, and related issues.
The American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics
- Providing scholarship, debate, and critical thought to the community of professionals at the nexus of law, health care, and ethics.
Food and Drug Law Institute
- Offers information and support for attorneys practicing in the food and drug area of law. Services include educational programs, publications, member listings and on line information.
Medical-Legal Consulting Institute, Inc.
- Education and national certification for legal nurse consultants.
Polish Patients Association
- The association seeks the establishment of international laws to help medical malpractice victims.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:21:24 AM EDT -