become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Intellectual_Property
Technology Law Organizations
Society: Issues: Intellectual Property
Society: Law: Legal Information: Intellectual Property
ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law
- The largest, and probably most influential, intellectual property organization in the U.S.
American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Association of attorneys specializing in the practice of intellectual property law. Analyses of copyright, trademark and patent issues.
Arab Society for Intellectual Property
- Established to provide assistance to Arab countries in the field of intellectual property.
Center for Intellectual Property Studies
- A center, whose main objective is the creation of a intellectual property system necessary to manage firms, universities, and other institutions.
Community Trade Mark Advisory Initiative
- An initiative of Munich attorneys for promoting the knowledge of the Community trademark.
Copyright Society of America
- Dedicated to enhancing awareness and fostering interest and advances in copyright law.
Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand Inc.
- Independent society whose principal objects are to provide a forum for the dissemination and discussion of IP matters. Information about committees, publications, and events posted.
International Trademark Association
- Not-for-profit worldwide membership organization of trademark owners and legal advisors, working to protect and advance the importance of trademarks as essential elements of international commerce.
Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association
- Advocating intellectual property rights, increased knowledge of the law, professional ethics, the development of patent, trademark and copyright law.
Silicon Valley Intellectual Property Law Association
- Association has monthly meetings to discuss various IP topics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2014 at 9:05:10 UTC -