become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Environmental
Open Directory - Society: Law: Organizations: Environmental
Science: Environment: Organizations
Society: Issues: Environment: Organizations
Society: Law: Legal Information: Environmental Law
Canadian Institute for Environmental Law and Policy
- Striving to provide leadership in the development of environmental law and policy that promotes the public interest and the principles of sustainability, including the protection of the health and well-being of present and future generations, and of the natural environment.
Centre for International Sustainable Development Law (CISDL)
- Project to advance the understanding, development and implementation of international sustainable development law.
Environment and Natural Resources Foundation (FARN)
- Argentina non-profit organization promoting sustainable development through policy, law and institutional organization. Calendar of events, reports and other publications, searchable database of environmental law in Latin America and the Caribbean, and links to other resources.
Environment And Planning Law Association
- Focused on advancing environmental law and practice among the New South Wales (Australia) legal profession and general community. Information about the organization and subscription form for publications on local government and planning law decisions.
Environmental Law Foundation
- California-based nonprofit organization which works to enforce environmental laws (such as Proposition 65) against polluters.
The Environmental Law Institute
- An independent research and education center that advances environmental protection by improving law, policy, and management.
Environmental Law Network International
- Network fostering international exchange of news, views, ideas and experiences in environmental law. Includes membership information and details of publications.
Foundation for International Environmental Law and Development
- Promotes environmental protection and sustainable development through law. Information about projects in areas including climate change and energy; trade, investment and sustainable development; biodiversity and marine resources; and legal, institutional, and financial issues relating to international courts and tribunals.
International Environmental Law Research Centre
- Non-profit research centre based in Geneva conducting research and policy studies related to connections between law, the environment, and human needs (including biodiversity, climate change, intellectual property, and human rights), with specific regional expertise in India and East Africa. Includes online reports.
United Kingdom Environmental Law Association (UKELA)
- Membership organization of lawyers and non-lawyers involved or interested in the practice, study or formulation of environmental law. News, resources, glossary and conference details.
Vermont Law School Environmental Law Center
- The mission of the Environmental Law Center is to educate for stewardship, to teach an awareness of underlying environmental issues and values, to provide a solid knowledge of environmental law, and to develop skills to administer and improve environmental policy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 10:45:08 PM EDT -