become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Employment_Law
Open Directory - Society: Law: Organizations: Employment Law
Society: Law: Legal Information: Labor and Employment Law
Society: Law: Legal Information: Labor and Employment Law: Resources
ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law
- Offering committee reports, meeting materials, "The Labor Lawyer" journal, calendar of events, and discussion groups for section members.
California Employment Lawyers Association
- Includes member list, links to resources including how to find out information about an employer.
Center for Protection of Workers' Rights
- Occupational safety and health employment law information. Affiliated with AFL-CIO.
Chet Levitt Fund
- Makes small grants to cover specific employment court case expenses, such as depositions, expert witnesses, and the printing of appellate records and briefs. Information of applying for a grant and donating to the fund.
The College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- Promoting achievement, advancement and excellence in the practice of labor and employment law.
D.C. Employment Justice Center
- Advocates for low-wage workers in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Provides online know your rights information about D.C., Maryland and Virginia employment law.
Employment Lawyers Association (United Kingdom)
- Legal summaries, member list, and description of legislative and pro bono work.
Florida National Employment Lawyers Association Chapter
- Includes member list and Florida legal links.
Guild Law Center For Economic and Social Justice
- Expertise in the WARN Act regarding the employment law of plant closures and layoffs. Also works on living wage law enforcement.
Hawaii National Employment Lawyers Association Chapter
- Includes member list.
Legal Aid Society-Employment Law Center (San Francisco)
- Legal services for low-income workers throughout the Bay Area. Numerous fact sheets on the rights of California workers.
Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Washington D.C. area chapter. Information about membership, legislation and a members-only brief bank.
Minnesota National Employment Lawyers Association Chapter
- Includes member list and information on legal briefs (friend of the court) they have filed in Minnesota.
National Employment Law Project
- A national advocacy organization for employment rights of lower-wage workers. News, policy papers, and "know your rights" publications, mostly geared toward low-wage workers' rights. Includes sections on immigrant workers, unemployment insurance, non-standard workers, and work/family conflicts.
National Employment Lawyers Association
- NELA is comprised of lawyers who represent workers in labor, employment and civil rights disputes, advancing employee rights and serving lawyers who advocate for equality and justice in the American workplace.
Ohio Employment Lawyers Association
- Includes member list.
Oklahoma Employment Lawyers Association
- Includes basic primer on federal employment discrimination laws, and lawyer referral service.
- A nonprofit organization that provides information and advocacy about job rights and employment issues to help people understand, protect, and strengthen workers' rights.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2013 at 19:09:22 UTC -