become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Court_Reporters
Society: Law: Services: Court Reporters
Arizona Court Reporters Association
- Information about ACRA.
Association of Surrogates and Supreme Court Reporters
- Serving court reporters within the five counties of New York City. Members login, corporate information, judicial directory, references.
Board Governing the Recording of Judicial Proceedings
- Governing board for New Mexico court reporters. Rules, examinations, continuing education, code of professional conduct, membership applications.
California Court Reporters Association
- CCRA is a non-profit organization for professional court reporters in the state of California.
Colorado Court Reporters Association
- Serves Colorado official and freelance court reporters. Announcements, event information, job opportunities, and career resources posted.
Court Reporters Association of Ontario
- Promoting the profession of court reporting in Ontario, Canada. Newsletter, applications for registration and examination.
Dallas Court Reporters Association
- Serving Dallas County, Texas. Calendar of events, online membership, contacts.
Florida Court Reporters Association
- FCRA exists to advance the science and art of shorthand verbatim reporting and to foster the honor and integrity of the profession while serving the public and judicial system of the state of Florida.
Georgia Certified Court Reporters Association
- GCCRA serves all Certified Court Reporters in Georgia by providing continuing education and encouraging high ethical standards, competence, professionalism, and unity.
Illinois Shorthand Reporters Association
- Association for court reporters in Illinois.
Iowa Court Reporters Association
- Association of freelance and official court reporters, students and instructors in Iowa.
Michigan Association of Professional Court Reporters
- MAPCR is a source of information on court reporting issues in Michigan.
Missouri Court Reporters Association
- Association for court reporters in Missouri.
National Court Reporters Association
- A professional services and information resource for Members of the legal community, the deaf and hard-of-hearing community, and others seeking traditional court reporting, realtime and captioning services. Site resources include a Professional Services Locator, interactive discussion groups, chat rooms, legislative updates, and continuing education programs.
Ohio Court Reporters Association
- OCRA's mission is to provide leadership and direction for the court reporting profession, and to advocate continuous educational opportunity, technological advancements, quality service, high ethical standards for its members and promote goodwill among its membership.
Oklahoma Court Reporters Association
- President's message, officers, membership, benefits, certification, forum, calendar, and schools.
Pennsylvania Court Reporters Association
- Association for court reporters in Pennsylvania.
Society for the Technological Advancement of Reporting
- STAR is the driving force in the development of state-of-the-art court reporting technology. Offers a forum for interaction with key technology vendors in addition to sponsoring education through publications and seminars.
Tennessee Court Reporters Association
- Non-profit association dedicated to the advancement, success and professionalism of the Tennessee Court Reporter.
Texas Court Reporters Association
- Association of court reporters in Texas.
United States Court Reporters Association
- National association committed to promoting and maintaining standards for verbatim reporting, professional ethics, advocating continuing education, and promoting the use of state-of-the-art technologies.
Washington Court Reporters Association
- Association of court reporters in Washington state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2014 at 15:35:00 UTC -