become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Court_Administration
Open Directory - Society: Law: Organizations: Court Administration
Society: Law: Organizations: Administration
Conference of State Court Administrators
- Providing a national forum to assist state court administrators in the development of a more just, effective, and efficient system of justice.
Council for Court Excellence
- Non-profit organization dedicated to improving the administration of justice and fostering public education of the judicial system.
European Union of Rechtspfleger
- Organization of high level court clerks in the EU. Organizational documents, articles, news and meeting information, and links to member associations provided. Available in German, English, French, Italian, and Spanish.
The Magistrates' Association
- Representing, informing, consulting, training and supporting the lay magistracy in England and Wales.
National Conference of Apellate Court Clerks
- Goals include improving the skill and knowledge required of those performing the duties of appellate court clerks, improved administration of justice, and sharing of information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 26, 2014 at 12:06:15 UTC -