become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Civil_Liberties
Open Directory - Society: Law: Organizations: Civil Liberties
American Civil Liberties Union
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Parents' Rights
Society: Issues: Church-State Relations: Pro-Separation
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Advocacy Organizations
Society: Law: Organizations: Advocacy
Society: Law: Organizations: Criminal Defense
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Youth: Youth Rights
Society: People: Men: Issues: Fathers' Rights
Bill of Rights Defense Committee
- Massachusetts organization opposes Patriot Act and encourages communities to pass resolutions banning violations of civil liberties. History of PATRIOT Act and resolutions that have been passed.
Canadian Civil Liberties Association
- A non-profit, non-government law-reform organization dealing with issues of fundamental civil liberties and human rights that affect those who live in Canada.
Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Minority Advocacy. Focuses on Voting Rights, Education, Housing, Lending, Employment, and Public Policy. Contains press releases, links, and job opportunities.
New South Wales Council for Civil Liberties
- Issues, news, events, and publications, and how to file a complaint. Features letters written by prominent citizens about civil liberties.
Queensland Council for Civil Liberties
- Features a searchable database of topical documents, aims, office bearers, membership information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:15:03 PM EDT -