become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Virginia
Open Directory - Society: Law: Organizations: Bar Associations: North America: United States: Virginia
Regional: North America: United States: Virginia: Government: Law
Society: Law: Organizations: Paralegals: United States: Virginia
Fairfax Bar Association
- Information about the FBA, membership, events, CLE, lawyer referrals, committees, sections, task forces, publications, public resources, and links.
McLean Bar Association
- Information about the MBA, calendar, contact information, and free lawyer directory organized by attorney practice area.
Prince William County Bar Association
- The Prince William County Bar Association is a voluntary organization of lawyers who practice law in Prince William County and the cities of Manassas and Manassas Park.
Richmond Bar Association
- Voluntary bar for lawyers practicing in the Richmond metropolitan area. Information about the association, officers and directors, sections and committees, calendar, The Richmond Bar Newsletter, local court rules, other legal resources, and staff contacts.
Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia's voluntary bar association. Sections/committees, calendar, legislation, organization, CLE/meetings, News Journal, Young Lawyers Division, substance abuse program, John Marshall Foundation, and news.
Virginia State Bar
- Virginia's mandatory state bar. About the bar, member information, public information, lawyer referral, sections, professional regulation, links, calendar, and Virginia Lawyer Register.
Virginia State Bar Real Property Section
- The Real Property Section concerns itself with all aspects of real estate practice and procedures in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Its newsletter, The Fee Simple, contains timely and educational articles on real estate issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2013 at 19:17:43 UTC -