become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Illinois
Open Directory - Society: Law: Organizations: Bar Associations: North America: United States: Illinois
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Government: Law
Appellate Lawyers Association
- An organization of Illinois attorneys who regularly practice in the state and federal reviewing courts. The site contains publications, meeting information, links, a mailing list, and membership information.
Chicago Bar Association
- Information about legal careers, Chicago law firms, lawyer referrals, CLE, general legal information, attorney internet resources and CBA member services.
Decatur Bar Association
- Officers, member directory, newsletter archive, and links.
DuPage County Bar Association
- Information for members, the legal community, and the general public.
Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- A defense counsel website that includes a directory of defense counsel in Illinois.
Illinois Judges Association
- The Illinois Judges Association (IJA) is composed of active and retired Illinois State Court Judges
Illinois State Bar Association
- ISBA was formed in 1877 by a group of forward-thinking lawyers and judges. It remains a voluntary organization, governed by a 201-member assembly and a 25-member Board of Governors elected by the membership
Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- A statewide organization whose members specialize in representing injured consumers and workers. Founded in 1952, the organization currently has 2,300 members.
Jewish Judges Association of Illinois
- The Jewish Judges Association of Illinois (JJAI) provides a forum for jurists and their member friends to participate in professional, social, charitable and civic service activities. The association is specifically atuned to Jewish cultural and traditional practices.
Justinian Society of Lawyers
- Italian American bar association site with information to its members on news and items of interest to its membership and the Italian American public.
Kane County Bar Association
- Striving to advance the legal profession and improve the system of justice on behalf of its members and the public. We serve our members and their support personnel as a regional center for legal professionalism through education, administrative resources, professional support and quality assurance in a collegial environment.
National Employment Lawyers Association - Illinois Affiliate
- Members maintain an employment practice mainly on behalf of employees. NELA/Illinois sponsors an attorney referral service.
Peoria County Bar Association
- PCBA was founded in 1879 and now numbers nearly six hundred members. It is the largest regional bar association in downstate Illinois.
Sangamon County Bar Association
- Provides legal referral directory to Sangamon County attorneys and members' section containing monthly newsletter, calendar, attorney directory and research tools.
The Cook County Bar Association
- The oldest African American bar association in America. Site services its members with news and items of legal interest to its African American members and items of legal interest to the public.
Winnebago County Bar Association
- Calendar of events, CLE, links, membership directory, and attorney referrals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:49:32 PM EDT -