become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Open Directory - Society: Law: Organizations: Bar Associations: North America: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law
ABA Section of Antitrust Law
- A resource for Antitrust law information is the American Bar Association's Section of Antitrust.
ABA Section of Litigation
- For litigators to network, learn and work to strengthen the legal system and ensure access to justice.
American Bar Association
- The leading national bar association for United States attorneys, offering publications, CLE, and information on a very broad array of legal subjects.
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- A national bar association of over 5,400 attorneys who specialize in immigration law.
Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- The in-house counsel bar association. Offers CLE, legal resources, INHOUSE JOBLINE, virtual library, in-house caselaw, chapter and committee networking opportunities.
Commission on Women in the Profession
- Strives to secure the full and equal participation of women in the ABA, the legal profession, and the justice system.
Federal Bar Association
- A bar association for federal court practitioners.
Hispanic National Bar Association
- Represents the interests of the 25,000 Hispanic American attorneys, judges, law professors, and law students in the USA and Puerto Rico.
National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- National association of Asian Pacific American attorneys, judges, law professors, and law students that strives to be a national network for its members and affiliates.
National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Lawyers who provide expert legal advice with respect to the validity and tax-exemption of state and local government debt offerings.
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Organization that is run by and for the benefit of consumer bankruptcy attorneys and their clients.
Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- The largest US organization of lawyers who represent investors in arbitrations against their stockbrokers.
Swedish American Bar Association
- Provides Swedish-American business and others with an additional source for accessing Swedish speaking professional legal services in the U.S.
Tau Epsilon Rho Law Society
- A professional law society founded by Jewish law students in 1921. Membership is open to all attorneys and judges in good professional standing, and students attending law school.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:11:23 PM EDT -