become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Bar_Associations
This category in other languages:
International Association of Young Lawyers.
- Promote cooperation and mutual respect among young lawyers from all countries.
Lawyer Pilots Bar Association
- An international association to increase understanding of aviation law. Officers, committees, membership benefits, history, meetings, links and CLE credits.
Lex Mundi, Ltd.
- Association of independent law firms around the world. Guide to member firms, conference and committee information, publications and reports in PDF, and media citations and press releases.
- Online international network for lawyers of color, formed by attorneys in the United States and the United Kingdom in cooperation with the Society of Black Lawyers of England and Wales.
- Multinational association of law firms servicing the needs of clients worldwide.
National Bar Association
- The nation's oldest and largest national association of predominantly African American lawyers and judges, with affiliate chapters throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Africa and the Caribbean.
National Organization of Bar Counsel
- NOBC is a non-profit organization whose members enforce the ethical rules which regulate the professional conduct of lawyers.
Nigerian Lawyers Association
- NLA is a nonprofit non-partisan professional organization based in New York. It represents the interests of Nigerian lawyers both in the United States and all over the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2013 at 19:08:56 UTC -