become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Advocacy
National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association - CASA
Society: Organizations: Advocacy
This category in other languages:
Christian Law Association
- CLA offers free legal defense and counsel to Bible-believing churches and Christians sued for their faith. Offers books, seminars, newsletters, and consulting.
Commercial Law League of America
- North America's oldest creditors' rights organization. The site is designed to provide resources for attorneys and collections professionals, both members and non-members, with the resources they need to practice in the field of credit and collections.
Equal Justice Initiative of Alabama
- A nonprofit organization providing legal representation to indigent defendants and prisoners denied fair and just treatment in the legal system.
Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- A nonpartisan, nonprofit organization, was formed in 1963 to involve the private bar in the provision of legal services to victims of racial discrimination.
Legal Information Society of Nova Scotia
- A non-profit organization that provides Nova Scotians with information and resources about the law.
National Crime Victim Bar Association
- Dedicated to increasing general awareness about the availability of civil remedies for victims of crime, improving the quality of representation victims of crime receive, and referring victims of crime to civil attorneys who may be able to represent them.
National Women's Law Center
- Information about center, whose mission is to protect and advance the progress of women and girls.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 2, 2010 at 16:46:53 UTC -