become an editor
the entire directory
only in Law/News_and_Media
News and Media
Society: Crime: News and Media
Society: Politics: News and Media
This category in other languages:
American Lawyer Media
- News and information services for legal professionals.
Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Provides legal professionals with monthly coverage of current legal news, events and issues.
Corante - Between Lawyers
- Independent columnists covering developments in tech-related law and policy.
Current Legal Events
- A comprehensive collection of links to legal news. It is well-organized and frequently updated.
- News blog about legal issues regarding crimes and criminals.
Law Student Division
- Membership magazine for the American Bar Association's Law Student Division. Offers issue indices, selected articles, writer's guidelines, and features.
- Offering legal news, articles, job listings, information and products.
- Monthly interviews with attorneys on various interests and topics of law.
Lawyers Weekly Publications
- Legal news and practice information for attorneys and law firms.
- Legal news and articles.
Legal Assistant Today Magazine
- Independent magazine geared toward the needs of the paralegal profession.
Legal News Watch
- Summaries and excerpts from news articles, with links to the full text.
Legal Record, The
- Legal newspaper that features news and legal notices placed in the classifieds section of newspapers throughout the State of Illinois.
LitWatch Litigation News
- Provides subscribers with real-time news and analysis of litigation, especially cases involving publicly-traded companies.
- Strategic practice management journal including news, case studies and features.
New York Law Journal
- The daily newspaper for lawyers in New York.
- A national legal newsletter covering nonprofit law for organizations and lawyers.
Rhode Island Lawyers Weekly
- Legal news, daily court opinions, and hard-to-find resources.
- News links from a wide range of sources.
- News alerts, headlines, and subscription details for monthly publication demanding accountability in the US law system. Primary focus is to defend falsely charged innocents by taking their cases public.
- Legal news links from a wide range of sources. [RSS]
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2015 at 23:39:44 UTC -