become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Trade_and_Commerce
Trade and Commerce
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Trade and Commerce
Lawyers and Law Firms
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
- Australian government organisation responsible for ensuring compliance with the Trade Practices Act 1974.
- Israeli site on the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- Information on the legal rights of consumers, business dealing with consumers, and the various protection agencies available.
Foreign Trade Information System - Organization of American States
- Information and articles on trade in the Western Hemisphere.
- Legal resource for transportation professionals including commentary on issues related to international transportation, freight forwarding, logistics, e-commerce, legislation and national laws.
- Overview of U.S. customs laws, how they affect travelers, and what travelers may bring back into the United States.
- Collection on international trade law including: international instruments and treaties.
- Dedicated to the provision of information on international commercial law with subsidiary interests in commerce and information technologies.
Metric Importers of North America
- Provides information on the Fastener Quality Act, and its negative effect on importers of metric fasteners.
- Database of trade law and regulation. Focused on India.
Transnational Law Database
- Online database of international arbitration awards.
- Provides information on international commercial contracts and associated precedents.
- A searchable database of reports relating to the World Trade Organisation, and the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade.
Trade and Commerce
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:55:27 PM EST -