become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tax/Resources
- Volunteers, including tax professionals, answer your questions about taxes.
Arieh Gavious, Ph.D.
- Articles about transfer pricing, links, and professional information, from a professor at Ben Gurion University.
Internal Revenue Code
- U.S. Tax Code in hypertext.
Sister States Tax Directory
- Links to the web pages for each state's Department of Revenue and official tax forms.
Tax and Accounting Sites Directory
- A comprehensive index of tax and accounting resources on the Internet.
Tax Concepts for Offshore Investors
- Basics of taxation: concepts, definitions, such as "double taxation," "credits" vs. "rebates," with dollars and cents examples.
The Tax Prophet!
- Original content on U. S. income taxation, plus professional tax articles, newsletters, hot topics discussions and colorful features.
- Collaborative tool for online tax research.
- Daily tips and information for US taxpayers.
- Information about federal and state tax credits for low-to-moderate income families, with online eligibility review. Sponsored by Community Resources Information, Inc.
- Directory of tax guides and resources.
- Research project based at Syracuse University that collects and reports on IRS enforcement policies and practices.
Will Yancy's Home Page
- Extensive collection of links to tax, accounting, finance, law, and related web sites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2015 at 2:39:07 UTC -