become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Security_Law/Disability_Benefits
Social Security Law
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Social Security Law: Disability Benefits
Disability Determinations in Arkansas
- The state agency that makes disability decisions for the Social Security Administration in Arkansas.
Disability Determinations in Kansas
- Kansas agency that makes disability decisions for the Social Security Administration.
Disability Determinations in Kentucky
- Responsible for making disability determinations on behalf of the Commissioner of Social Security for residents of Kentucky.
Disability Determinations in North Carolina
- Providing disability decisions for Social Security.
Disability Determinations in Wisconsin
- Disability decisions for Wisconsin residents are made by the Wisconsin Division of Health Care Financing, Disability Determination Bureau.
- Information about applications for disability benefits from a Portland, Oregon attorney.
Indiana Family & Social Services Administration
- Information for people with disabilities.
McChesney & McChesney
- Information about Social Security disability benefits, worker's compensation, and medical expenses.
Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- State agency that makes disability determinations for the Social Security Administration in Missouri.
National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Members of NOSSCR help disabled people get benefits from Social Security. Frequently asked questions about Social Security Disability (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Tips for filing a Social Security disability claim.
Physicians' Disability Services
- FAQs about Social Security disability answered by Physicians' Disability Services.
- Information about Social Security and Supplemental Security Income disability benefits, provided by a former Social Security disability determination specialist.
- Guide to Social Security law, regulations, rulings, listings, terminology, court cases, and medical references, from Daley, DeBofsky and Bryant, a Chicago law firm.
Social Security Administration - Benefit Application
- Online application for disability benefits.
Social Security Administration - Blue Book
- A guide to the medical criteria for disability programs administered by the Social Security Administration.
Social Security Administration - Disability Programs
- Explanation of disability benefits and policy for Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income.
Social Security Administration - How Social Security Decides If You Are Disabled
- Explanation of the five-step sequential disability decision-making process.
Social Security Administration - Office of Employment Support Programs
- Information about Social Security and SSI work incentives for disabled people who want to return to work.
Social Security Administration - Red Book
- Summary of employment supports for workers with disabilities under Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income.
Social Security Administration - What Prisoners Should Know About Social Security
- Prisoners do not qualify for disability benefits. Ex-prisoners might, but only if they have a physical or mental impairment that keeps them from working.
Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services
- State agency that makes Social Security and SSI disability decisions.
Ticket to Work
- Ticket-to-Work information from MAXIMUS for Employment Networks and disabled people who want to return to work.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 10:15:11 AM EST -