become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Social_Security_Law
Social Security Law
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Social Security Law
Lawyers and Law Firms
Home: Personal Finance: Retirement: Social Security
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Agencies: Independent: Social Security Administration
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Social Security
Cornell University's Legal Information Institute
- Library of Social Security law with links to key primary and secondary sources: the Social Security Act, Regulations, Programs and Operations Manual System (POMS), Hearings Rules (HALLEX).
How Stuff Works - Social Security Numbers
- Information about the Social Security system.
National Academy of Social Insurance
- Nonpartisan policy information on Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicare and other social insurance programs.
National Senior Citizens Law Center
- National non-profit organization supports advocates representing low-income elderly and disabled. Updates on Social Security and Medicare issues.
Social Security Administration
- Official site, with news, trends, budget, publications, and comparison with systems in more than 170 countries.
Social Security Administration - Employers: Tax and Wage-Reporting Information
- Includes W-2 requirements and corrections, electronic filing, other annual wage reporting essentials.
Social Security Administration - Freedom of Information Act
- Reading room contains regulations, annual reports, frequently requested documents, manuals and instructions.
Social Security Administration - Information for Claimants' Representatives
- Information about fee agreements and petitions, standards of conduct for representatives, and the Code of Federal Regulations, from the Office of Hearings and Appeals.
Social Security Administration - Information for Government Employees
- The Government Pension Offset and the Windfall Elimination Provision. Updates on proposed changes.
Social Security Administration - Number and Card
- Official information on Social Security numbers and cards.
Social Security Administration - Numbers and Cards
- How to apply for a Social Security number, or for a replacement for a lost card. How to change your name on Social Security's records. Other FAQs about numbers and cards.
Social Security Administration - Office of Legislation and Congressional Affairs
- Summaries and status of proposed legislation, and Congressional testimony by Social Security officials.
Social Security Administration - Program Rules
- Social Security laws, regulations, legislation, court rulings, and instructions for Social Security employees.
Social Security Administration - Programs Operations Manual System
- POMS, the manual used by SSA employees to administer Social Security and Supplemental Security Income.
Social Security Administration - Publications
- Free on-line publications about Social Security benefits.
Social Security Law
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 15, 2012 9:54:05 AM EDT -