become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Directories
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Resources: Directories
Reference: Directories: Society
World Wide Web Virtual Law Library
- A collection of sites presenting information on legal subjects.
- Links to government, law, and political science resources.
- Concise annotated links directory focusing on the United Kingdom and Commonwealth nations.
- Links to sites useful to attorneys.
- Links to legal sites in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Links to legal resources, worldwide, from the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies.
- Collection of legal links.
- Portal to law-related resources in Lithuania.
Institute of Advanced Legal Studies - Eagle-i
- Links presented in alphabetical, functional and topical lists.
Katsuey's Legal Links
- Legal research site, offering legal links organized by category, and legal news headlines.
The Law Shack
- Links for lawyers, law students, and lay persons to find research resources and service providers.
- City University's legal links, aimed primarily at students and focusing on UK law.
- Offering legal links, with additional services available to registered users.
Legal Research Library
- Variety of free legal links for free as well as a larger fee based directory. Note - this website will automatically attempt to capture your email address.
Legal Resource Links
- A legal research tool for attorneys and consumers consisting of more than 2,000 legal links and resources.
Links 2 Law
- Links to state, federal, and international legal resources, from the Middletown Thrall Library in New York.
- Directory of legal links.
- Index of links to North Carolina and general legal resources.
Premier Corporate Services, Inc.
- Direct links to the Secretary of State databases, and the home pages for the Secretary of State, Department of Insurance, and Department of Revenue for each state.
- Links to legal websites for attorneys and the public.
- Directory of links to online legal resources, organized by subject and location.
Stirling Law Library
- Links to free legal resources.
- Links to information on national libraries, U.S. laws and bills, regulations, statistical information, and government publications.
World Legal Information Institute
- International directory of legal resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 21, 2013 at 18:24:07 UTC -