become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Resources
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Resources
Admiralty and Maritime Law
Computer and Technology Law
Indigenous Peoples Law
Sports and Entertainment
'Lectric Law Library
- Compendium of legal information and resources.
- Links to legal sites including federal law, state law, lawyers, government links, legal vendors, law schools, and bar associations.
- Free service featuring volunteers who answer questions on a variety of legal subjects.
- Providing resource links, a discussion forum, and articles.
- A comprehensive guide to law and government worldwide with legal links, seminars, free databases and software.
Kawarazaki Law Office
- Resources for legal practice in Japan.
- Legal information, directories and links, for attorneys.
- Offering a legal bulletin board with an archive of questions and answers, links, job listings, legal news, chat, and FAQs.
- Resources include government agencies, academic institutions, international organizations, and commercial sites, legislative analysis and a legal dictionary. From the University of San Diego School of Law.
- Searchable index of transational law articles, resources and bibliographic references.
- Index of legal resources, and summaries of new developments for United Kingdom law. Additional resources available to customers.
- Legal links and directories for solicitors and barristers.
Worldwide Legal Resources
- Links, short articles, and discussion groups, from Marks and Marks, LLP.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2011 at 3:45:05 UTC -