become an editor
the entire directory
only in Occupational/Asbestos
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Mesothelioma
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders: Asbestosis
Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Hazardous Substances: Asbestos
Amchem Products, Inc. v. Windsor
- U.S. Supreme Court's 1997 opinion on validity of class-action asbestos litigation.
Asbestos Victim Advice
- Offers information on asbestosis and mesothelioma. I also offers guidance to people affected by this disease in the UK.
- Articles on asbestos and related disease.
Baron & Budd, P.C.
- Texas law firm representing people whose lives and health have been damaged by toxic substances.
Belluck & Fox
- New York Mesothelioma Lawyers, providing information about litigation involving mesothelioma.
Blumenthal & Gruber, LLP
- Dallas firm offering information on asbestos-related disease and litigation.
- Law firm site about asbestos disease.
British Asbestos Newsletter
- Newsletter focused on health and litigation issues relating to asbestos in the United Kingdom.
Danziger & De Llano, PC
- Discussion of asbestos disease from a Houston law firm.
Delaney & Granich
- Law firm, based in Albany, New York, offering medical and legal information for victims of asbestos-related diseases.
Early, Ludwick, Sweeney, Strauss
- New Haven firm, offering information and representation for asbestos-related disease, including asbestosis and mesothelioma.
EPA - Asbestos Information
- Information about health risks, safety information and regulatory issues, from the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
Goldberg, Persky, & White, PC
- Pennsylvania firm emphasizing asbestos injuries and other personal injury matters.
Hissey Kientz, LLP
- Information about asbestos and silica exposure, from an Austin, Texas law firm.
Jonathan David, P.C.
- Information about mesothelioma treatments, clinical trials, specialists, and asbestos disease, provided by a Houston, Texas law firm.
Kazan, McClain, Satterley & Greenwood
- Oakland attorneys representing people with asbestos-related disease and other catastrophic injuries.
Martin & Jones
- Law firm in North Carolina and Georgia offers information about asbestos litigation and mesothelioma.
Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation, Inc.
- A non-profit organization devoted to eradicating this form of cancer.
Mesothelioma Family Resource Center
- Provides resources for managing a Mesothelioma diagnosis.
Mesothelioma From Navy
- Provides trusted advice and sound guidance about legal options for veterans that have been exposed to asbestos.
- Provides information about which jobs are the most hazardous for asbestos exposure and which workers have the highest risk for mesothelioma.
Mesothelioma Information and Resource Group
- Mesothelioma information resource for news, symptoms, treatments, and legal direction on asbestos related injuries.
Mesothelioma Research Foundation of America
- Researching mesothelioma and asbestos-related diseases; includes information about legal issues.
Paul, Hanley & Harley LLP
- Berkeley attorney site with health and legal information about malignant mesothelioma and asbestos diseases.
Roberts Law Office
- Attorney in Houston, Texas, providing information concerning health risks and legal rights associated with asbestos and silicosis.
Roger Worthington, PC
- Extensive survey of medical and legal options for people with mesothelioma, from Dallas, TX attorney.
Shepard A. Hoffman
- Information from a Baltimore attorney about mesothelioma, its causes and treatments, medical specialists and legal advice.
Thomas J. Lamb, PA
- North Carolina attorney offering information on asbestos-related disease.
Cheney's Firm Backed Bill To Limit Asbestos Liability
- Article discusses efforts of Halliburton to change federal law to reduce asbestos liability. (August 04, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 14, 2014 at 18:47:13 UTC -