become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Military
Lawyers and Law Firms
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: War Crimes
52nd MP Battalion
- Home Page of the Ohio Military Reserve's 52nd Military Police Battalion, 5th Brigade.
Army Legal Service
- Delivers military legal support to the British Army.
Asia Pacific Centre for Military Law
- Aims to promote greater understanding of and increased respect for the Rule of Law in all aspects of military affairs both within the Australian Defence Force and amongst militaries in the Asia Pacific Region.
Equal Justice for Troops
- Discusses issues affecting U.S. Armed Forces personnel on their First Amendment right to petition for redress of grievances. Contains up-to-date information on pending federal legislation with links to resources.
FindLaw for Legal Professionals
- Military Law resource for attorneys that includes online case law, state codes, federal codes, legal forms, and a directory of products and services for lawyers.
International Society for Military Law
- International discussions,forums and a documentation center covering military law and the laws of war.
Law about the Military.
- An overview of military justice with links to key primary and secondary sources.
Military Civilian Attorney, Gary S. Barthel Lt. Col. USMC(Ret), JAG(Ret)
- Discusses military service members legal rights.
Military Law and Peacekeeping Library
- A database for people seeking information on Australian Defence related legislation, case law, treaties and other similar information.
The Military Law Centre
- Takes responsibility for the co-ordination, formulation and delivery of legal training necessary for the professional development of legal officers in the Australian Defence Force.
Military Law Review
- The premier U.S. Armed Forces journal of military legal scholarship.Designed for use by military attorneys in connection with their official duties.
Military Search Affidavit Verifications
- Provides legal verification of the current military status of any person directly from the Department of Defense.
U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps
- Provides military legal information for members of the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps.
US Army MP School
- The training headquarters for the United States Army Military Police School.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2014 at 13:42:15 UTC -