become an editor
the entire directory
only in Litigation/Weblogs
Society: Law: Legal Information: Weblogs
Appellate Law & Practice
- Weblog devoted to appellate law, providing case summaries, practice tips, and links to relevant articles.
CAFA Law Blog
- A large civil defense firm blogs about the Class Action Fairness Act.
The Corporate Intelligencer
- Discussion of litigation technology, processes and methods to facilitate cost containment, by New York attorney Richard E. Davis.
Florida Jury Selection Blog
- Litigation issues discussed by attorney Bob Kelley.
Michael J. Butler
- A less than reverent look at civil justice, by a Southfield, Michigan lawyer.
S2KM - Beyond Structured Settlements
- Discussion of legal issues pertaining to structured settlements.
Trial Ad Notes
- News items and resources relating to trial advocacy, with a focus on Washington State by Mary Whisner, Bob Wayne.
Trial Advocacy Blog
- Information, resources, and discussion by the Temple University Law Library.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:55:33 UTC -