become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_Information/Litigation
Civil Defense Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers
Society: Law: Organizations: Advocacy
This category in other languages:
All About Lawsuits
- Articles addressing common areas of civil litigation.
- Information for business litigators on recent developments relating to Daubert.
Expertlaw - Statutes of Limitation by State for Civil Cases
- Summaries of the most commonly referenced statutes of limitation, organized by state.
Gary L. Wells, Ph.D.
- Extensive information on eyewitness identification, as well as information about identification of suspects from photographs and lineups.
Jeffrey E. Grell - RICOACT.com
- Analysis of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, examining how the Act grew from a tool against organized crime into a weapon that can be used against almost anyone.
- Jury verdict information, links to legal information, and a directory of legal professionals.
Reference Manual on Scientific Evidence, 2nd edition
- The full-text manual, as published and distributed to federal judges. [PDF]
Timothy E. Eble, PA - classactioninformation.info
- Legal news, information, and notices of litigation relating to class action litigation, and legal links sorted by topic.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 27, 2016 at 14:24:33 UTC -