become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Records/Vital_Records
Alabama Vital Records
- Alabama Center for Health Statistics offers birth certificates for persons born in Alabama.
Alaska Health and Social Services
- Alaska Bureau of Vital Statistics is responsible for managing vital records in the State of Alaska which include birth, death, fetal death, divorce and marriage certificate data, along with reports of adoption.
California Department of Heath, Vital Records
- Birth, Death, Fetal Death, Still Birth & Marriage Certificates
Colorado Vital Records
- Certificates and vital records
Connecticut State Office of Vital Records
- How to obtain information on births, deaths (including fetal death), marriages and civil unions which occurred in Connecticut.
Delaware Office of Vital Statistics
- This page provides information about how to obtain birth, death and marriage certificates.
Florida Vital Statistics
- Information and history on Florida Vital Statistics
Idaho Vital Records
- The Idaho Bureau of Vital Records and Health Statistics maintains birth and death records filed from July 1911 to the present, and marriage and divorce records filed from May 1947 to the present. Some counties may have older birth, death, marriage, or divorce records in their files, but county files contain only records of vital events that occurred in that county.
Illinois Department of Public Health - Vital Records
- The Illinois Department of Public Health preserves the state's records on births, deaths, marriages and divorces. Since birth and death records first began to be collected by the Department in 1916, 27 million have been placed on file.
Indiana State Department of Health: Vital Records - FAQ's
- Find information on how to obtain vital records in the state of Indiana.
Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Office of Vital Statistics
- The Office of Vital Statistics receives and preserves vital records for events which occur in Kansas.
Kentucky Vital Records
- University of Kentucky sponsors this partial index of records.
Michigan Vital Records Office
- Records of births, deaths, and marriages that occurred in Michigan and were filed with the state as early as 1867, and divorce records as early as 1897.
Minnesota Department of Health, Vital Records
- How to obtain a birth or death certificate or record in Minnesota.
Mississippi State Department of Health - Vital Records
- Birth and death certificates, marriage records and reports from the Mississippi state vital records office.
New Jersey Bureau of Vital Statistics and Registration
- Maintains birth, marriage and death records for the period from 1878 to present. Civil union and domestic partnership records also available.
New Mexico Vital Records and Health Statistics
- Search the Bureau of Vital Records and Health Statistics for registered births and deaths that occurred in the state of New Mexico. Certificates are available upon request.
New York State Vital Records
- Vital records available from the New York State Department of Health. Find birth, death, marriage and divorce licenses and certificates issued in NewYork State outside of New York City.
North Carolina Vital Records
- The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services offers copies of vital records for a small fee.
North Dakota Division of Vital Records
- Provides registration and certification of the vital events that occur in North Dakota. Births, deaths (including fetal death), marriages, divorces and annulments.
Oklahoma Vital Statistics
- Vital statistics are considered to be the foundation of public health. Oklahoma began collecting information related to births and deaths in 1917.
Pennsylvania Vital Records
- Birth, death, marriage and divorce records from the state of Pennsylvania.
- Find contact information, social networking data, and public records in a way that respects privacy.
South Carolina Vital Records
- Vital records services offers birth, death, marriage and divorce records. There are three methods to obtaining vital records: walk-in, mail and phone and online orders.
Texas Vital Statistics
- Birth, death, marriage and divorce records. Availability depends on location of inquirer and how recently a birth or death occurred.
Utah Department of Health
- Office of Vital Records and Statistics provides birth, death, and other certified records and the statistical products section publishes the Utah's Vital Statistics series.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 10:35:06 UTC -