become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legal_History/Dershowitz,_Alan
Open Directory - Society: Law: Legal Information: Legal History: Dershowitz, Alan
Alan M. Dershowitz
- Biography, publications, and media information.
Bush Starts Off by Defying the Constitution
- Dershowitz editorial criticising the Bush Administration's actions allegedly endorsing Christianity over other religions.
Alan Dershowitz's Tortuous Torturous Argument
- Analysis of the reasoning behind Alan Dershowitz's advocacy of torture. (February 02, 2002)
Dershowitz: Make Torture An Option
- Describing Alan Dershowitz's advocacy of torture of certain criminal suspects, most notably those suspected of terrorist acts. (January 18, 2002)
None Dare Call It Chutzpah: Alan Dershowitiz Now Favors Torture
- Essay accusing Dershowitz of hypocrisy for his endorsement of the torture of certain criminal suspects. (November 08, 2001)
Direct Access - Alan M. Dershowitz
- Comments from Dershowitz on the impeachment trial of President Clinton, during the pendency of proceedings. (January 15, 1999)
Statement of Alan M. Dershowitz
- Expression of support for the release of convicted spy Jonathan Pollard. (August 25, 1995)
Alan Dershowitz, Joseph Mengele and Me - The Limits of Libertarian Ideology
- Criticising Dershowitz as a tireless apologist for the pornography industry, and suggesting that his role as a Penthouse consultant affects his First Amendment advocacy. (June 01, 1987)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2012 at 6:54:07 UTC -